Ominous Waters [co-op]

war-games
war-games
Strike-force Captain
Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 604
edited 25 Feb 2020, 12:08AM
there is no way to kill these Ominous Waters [co-op] even if you do we get prizes that are out of date and useless just like this game is just a money pit. VXP week end is a joke too! why can't kixeye make it where we can hit these target with out killing the hulls I'd rather hit a target and kill it off before i die and enjoy hitting it instead of suiciding my hull and need  to repair 3 hours. Kixeye or the new owners are going about this crap the wrong way. a player is not  going to coin a hull 6 coins just to send it out and kill it in 30 sec (at least i'm not) I buy coin all the time but with a 12 1/2 hour repair or 25 coin to repair roit just to kill them off again. Sorry i'n not going for this any more. our base's are weak even with a good guard kixeye bring out new weapons that do good and then turn the damage down like they did the silver strike uav and the heavy cannons. New bastion sea walls that we need to remore weapons and everything to put them on our base. Rearch and development 30 that says objective coming soon that has been like this for 4 years or longer Build times and refits are way to long and have been like this even with kixeye ship and refit modification @ 30% is crap. 
I know kixeye is a business and they need to make money but if the price of what tjey are selling is to high people will go to a game to where they don't haft to give blood to play. Giving us free ships don't do any good I'd rather get upgrade for my ships i have then get a fleet that there is no way i will ever upgrade them and most likely end up scrapping them to make room for new hulls any why did kixeye give up more storage space to 100 ships and not add more hulls to dock space 130 is no enough when kixeye keep give out free ships even though i can put them in storage i can't move them out of dock storage because it is full I scrap 20 ships a few weeks ago and more hulls to storage so i would have room for new hulls as they are built i looked yesterday and seen that kixeye had full me up again

I could go on and on about this crap but kixeye will never do anything to change this
  • Slither-Me-Timbers
    Slither-Me-Timbers
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 20
    edited 22 Feb 2020, 4:06AM
    I agree with you war-games 100%... Do what I'm going to do...I found out if you quit for a couple months and come back they will give you free fleets upgrade everything for you and give all kinds of free tokens.What I'm trying to say is you mean more to them if you quit than if you sit here and spend hours and hours playing and spending your hard earned money on this game/I have a friend thats been out for awhile and they gave him 2 fully built war hounds skulled and other fleetsand  also they upgraded everything with tons of tokens but as I everyday player what do I get??? Nothing... Kix just don't get it and never will.. Really sad in my book
  • war-games
    war-games
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 604
    edited 22 Feb 2020, 1:18PM
    what good does it do to have a full fleet of war hounds you can't put them in a fleet of 5 Mine at 78% with just two ships this game really sucks i just seen the upgrades we are fixing to need to do 210 days of upgrading with our base's being hit all the time it will be two years before we can upgrade everything I spend a lot of time playing this game and even more money then most kixeye is going to keep going and they will have no players in the game. I have not seen a new player come in the game in a long time. kixeye needs to slow down on all this crap. scraping hulls to make room for more and kixeye just fills us up again i would love to keep some of the ships I am scrapping that i paid good money for and all the time it took to rank them. I have a list of of over 50 hulls tokens that i will never build. and would love to build some of them just to add new tech to them and see what they can do. We spend money in this game to build hulls and kixeye keep adding more stuff and pushes what we build right in the scrap yard. I guess these California Queers are blowing each other and packing there butts full and don't care if the players are here or not I know of 10 big coiner  players that have just disappeared over the last month no base location no nothing 
  • Laurence Alterman
    Laurence Alterman
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 65
    I believe it time to cash in unused ship tokens that can’t be used at level of game for many players. I am level 134 and have 99 citadel and punish tokes as well as over 75 that just clutter and take up space 
  • Tywin_Lannister
    Tywin_Lannister
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jan 2018 Posts: 1,767
    I believe it time to cash in unused ship tokens that can’t be used at level of game for many players. I am level 134 and have 99 citadel and punish tokes as well as over 75 that just clutter and take up space 
    Why would you keep redeeming tokens of old hulls that you're not going to build?
    Your own fault you have clutter, & no, they're not going to trade those tokens for better tokens, will never happen
    Any man who must say, 'I am the king' is no true king