Showing the range of all units.

Scout666
Scout666
Minor Nuisance
Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 191
I think warcommander should show range like they do for your dark storm. They should do it to show the other people they’re hitting that they gotta keep their stuff outta range of those units. I think this would greatly help people on the defense side of things. It could also help on the offense side too. They can make people move their units and make a base easier to flat. Make it more of a win / win situation for players in the game.
Another base flat... Another selfie. 
  • Scout666
    Scout666
    Minor Nuisance
    edited 11 Feb 2020, 12:38PM
    I hope other people agree with me on this idea. I know kixeye already does this for Battle Pirates in pace bases and PvP for you to see how far your stuff can shoot.
  • Adel-Tech
    Adel-Tech
    WC Mod
    Joined Jan 2019 Posts: 946
    units with minimum range has that and you can see it in advance scout when the radio tower is lvl10 but showing it on everything may lead to performance issues
    War isn't won by having the latest tech, but by using what you have in ways you haven't used them before
  • Scout666
    Scout666
    Minor Nuisance
    Oh ok. But in defense / attack I think you would want to know... Did you get your old account back yet? Or is your account rn instant upgraded to your previous level and you got all of your same stuff back?