Hey Kixeye How about some gorgon upgrade kits and build tokens

war-games
war-games
Strike-force Captain
Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 604
Kixeye is pushing Riot upgrade, Kits and build tokens How about adding some gorgon Kits to the fire i just need 100 to finish my build and add some upgrade tokens as well
  • war-games
    war-games
    Strike-force Captain
    Raid has upgrade kits for U2 howler & subjugator but no gorgons kits or upgrade i work like to finish this hull to make my base a little stronger. Can the kits and upgrade for gorgons be added to the raid 
  • Tywin_Lannister
    Tywin_Lannister
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jan 2018 Posts: 1,767
    & IIRC, they've usually only been offered in Bounty? (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong)
    You're not wrong though, they could have been offered in raid, & the fact that they're not seems to me like they'd rather have folks get that stuff in a more painful manner
    Any man who must say, 'I am the king' is no true king
  • war-games
    war-games
    Strike-force Captain
    I'd just like to finish one fleet i have before i start 5 more that will never get finished
  • dan.ciammaichella.9
    dan.ciammaichella.9
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 111
    since players work their **** off to get all they need, maybe upgrades would be instant build since kixeye will never change the build times, so players are using the hulls sooner and not just winning the BP collecting res and titanium to build only to win kits, build tokens and upgrades just to wait to build/use and improve the hull and no time to use them in order to do it all over again....is the game building pirates or battle pirates? no shorter build times? then maybe refit shipyard, upgrade ship yard and auto repair ship yard (damaged hull auto start repair in the order you have them placed in your game)
  • radarmash4343
    radarmash4343
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2016 Posts: 49
    praetorian kits and tokens be nice considering there importance for fm and not these tokens for hulls like puns,zelos and tides!
  • Tywin_Lannister
    Tywin_Lannister
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jan 2018 Posts: 1,767
    They usually offered in Bounty, so...
    It's either that, or a TLO
    Any man who must say, 'I am the king' is no true king
  • war-games
    war-games
    Strike-force Captain
    edited 18 Jan 2020, 7:53PM
    I pickup  3 upgrade tokens and all the build kits from bounty last time but still didn't get all my upgrades done on gorgons. Kixeye keeps pushing  the Riot builds out that's all I have seen i'm not buying them because in a month of two they will be obsolete just like 90% of what we have now. Kixeye has it planned well  make build kits unavailable on some hull and has upgrade builds tokens for them and other hulls have kits and no upgrade either way it makes it hard to build them. It's like a auto dealer selling a car that don't have tires or wheels and saying we forgot that cost more