Wheres the badges for raid ?

gus.hovey
gus.hovey
Minor Nuisance
Joined May 2013 Posts: 235
so raids been over now for over a day and prize redemption is over too ............   so where are the badges  for getting 20mil and 100mil ??  at least im not asking about html and why its crap lol
  • Stealth-Penguin
    Stealth-Penguin
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 33
    been wondering that myself, another glitch? most likelydid not get 100 mil but got easily beat the 20 mil requirement
  • CM_Ghillie
    CM_Ghillie
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Jun 2019 Posts: 983
    gus.hovey said:
    so raids been over now for over a day and prize redemption is over too ............   so where are the badges  for getting 20mil and 100mil ??  at least im not asking about html and why its crap lol
    Should be out now, thanks! 
    Battle Pirates Community Manager
  • Midnight_Rambler
    Midnight_Rambler
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 232
    It was always when you crossed the threshold a while back. The main point of the badges were a sort of bragging rights, what is the use if you get them so late no one remembers what you got them for?
  • carl.wear.3
    carl.wear.3
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 5,984
    It was always when you crossed the threshold a while back. The main point of the badges were a sort of bragging rights, what is the use if you get them so late no one remembers what you got them for?
    Raid ended 2 days ago so thats 2 days of bragging rights you missed out on. ( big deal). Badges are like medals. Completely WORTHLESS. Now if only I could sell badges and medals back to kixeye for coins then maybe they would be worth something.
  • CptBlackEye-0
    CptBlackEye-0
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 503
    Raid ended 2 days ago so thats 2 days of bragging rights you missed out on. ( big deal). Badges are like medals. Completely WORTHLESS. Now if only I could sell badges and medals back to kixeye for coins then maybe they would be worth something.
    Shhh... I wish people would stop advocating kix to make metals worth something. They did in war commander and it was bad bad bad.