Fleet attacking a target that disappeared

june_c1957
june_c1957
Greenhorn
Joined Jan 2020 Posts: 1
My fleet is stuck attacking a target that disappeared as I hit it it would be good if someone altered the interupts on this command so taht my fleet didnt get locked in, I am using HTML so thought you might like the feedback
  • CM_Ghillie
    CM_Ghillie
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Jun 2019 Posts: 2,496
    My fleet is stuck attacking a target that disappeared as I hit it it would be good if someone altered the interupts on this command so taht my fleet didnt get locked in, I am using HTML so thought you might like the feedback
    Thanks for the feedback - noted. Please keep all HTML5-related feedback to the Official Discussion thread. Cheers! 
    Battle Pirates Community Manager
  • keith.bouffard.3
    keith.bouffard.3
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 108
    Thanks for the feedback - noted. Please keep all HTML5-related feedback to the Official Discussion thread. Cheers! 
    This isn't an HTLM only issue. I has happened many times over the past 2-3 months. The fleet takes damage just like it was in battle, but you don't get the points for it.
  • CM_Ghillie
    CM_Ghillie
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Jun 2019 Posts: 2,496
    This isn't an HTLM only issue. I has happened many times over the past 2-3 months. The fleet takes damage just like it was in battle, but you don't get the points for it.
    Have you filed a ticket on this? I'll follow up with CS and check how widespread this is. Good to keep track of which issues are exclusive to HTML5 or not. Thanks! 
    Battle Pirates Community Manager
  • keith.bouffard.3
    keith.bouffard.3
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 108
    Have you filed a ticket on this? I'll follow up with CS and check how widespread this is. Good to keep track of which issues are exclusive to HTML5 or not. Thanks! 
    No I haven't. It happens about twice a month for me and the fleets are usually insta repair, so not worth the effort.