AT LAST, MAKE SHIP'S UPGRADE PARTS VISIBLE !!!!!!!

Vagel Mpak
Vagel Mpak
Greenhorn
Joined May 2012 Posts: 8
edited 15 Jan 2020, 2:41PM
HOW difficult is to ADD a button with "UPGRADE PARTS".. To SEE THEM and know how much we have, and of what, for upgrading ships.. IS THAT SO DIFFICULT to add? I think no...
  • joey.penfold
    joey.penfold
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 66
    it is trust me, then we have this button and can using it to knows the parts we have. please this cant be it is better to let us in the magic world. i bet in 6 month maybe we get this button. 
  • Vagel Mpak
    Vagel Mpak
    Greenhorn
    edited 15 Jan 2020, 2:43PM
    it is trust me, then we have this button and can using it to knows the parts we have. please this cant be it is better to let us in the magic world. i bet in 6 month maybe we get this button. 
    YES... i know :( Just like the bonus BOXES, we had to mouse-click.. 80 times.. Hahaha and finaly after a year, the fix it and now is "cool" :)
  • TRUCULENT2
    TRUCULENT2
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 2,844
    This has been addressed numerous times over the past several months. They have made it abundantly clear that this is a feature that will be added, however with the eventual ending of flash their understandable priority has been on working HTML5. While it was extremely shortsighted of them to introduce a feature like upgrades and not have a way for players to view their inventory, it will be something that will come when HTML5 is fully integrated. 

I have a hard time believing that we are dealing with a company that is brilliantly scamming us AND entirely incompetent. 

This is a private company in a capitalist market trying to make money - your money. Give it to them, or don't - but don't fault them for trying. 
  • Calcrisk77
    Calcrisk77
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 82
    You have to understand historically. When Kixeye adds something, they tend to break 2 other things. It isn't pretty, sometimes it is a glitch we can exploit, sometimes it breaks a feature necessary for players. 
  • Vagel Mpak
    Vagel Mpak
    Greenhorn
    You have to understand historically. When Kixeye adds something, they tend to break 2 other things. It isn't pretty, sometimes it is a glitch we can exploit, sometimes it breaks a feature necessary for players. 
    True.. So, hope Kix will not do this "rule" this time ;)
  • heat.miser.37
    heat.miser.37
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 431

Think this falls under the same priority level as the grouping/ scrolling function fix of the prize chests.

How long did it take them for that? 3-4 years?

Until then, manual spreadsheet tracking is the route I went.

• Yabanut
    Yabanut
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 302
    And i was hoping it would be on HTML5 as a new thing, but no, best thing you can do is do a spreadsheet for them, but don't forget to reduce figure as you use them....lol
  • CM_Ghillie
    CM_Ghillie
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Jun 2019 Posts: 2,496
    HOW difficult is to ADD a button with "UPGRADE PARTS".. To SEE THEM and know how much we have, and of what, for upgrading ships.. IS THAT SO DIFFICULT to add? I think no...
    This has been addressed numerous times over the past several months. They have made it abundantly clear that this is a feature that will be added, however with the eventual ending of flash their understandable priority has been on working HTML5. While it was extremely shortsighted of them to introduce a feature like upgrades and not have a way for players to view their inventory, it will be something that will come when HTML5 is fully integrated. 

Thanks for the feedback. Definitely on our QoL list, as Truc mentioned. 
    Battle Pirates Community Manager