Locked out HTML5 and FLASH

Greywolfe7
Greywolfe7
Potential Threat
Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 44
HTML will not load and nor will FLASH. I went to send a bug ticket but error mess said no e-maikl for my account. Went in to add my E-mail and error said email already in use .................? Not my ID = 6852900 / Using Goo gle chrome (not current version as my Home VISTA op system is not longer supported 
  • Assy1
    Assy1
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 4
    I got Windows 7 as OS, also not longer supported, but flash is working with google chrome, just load the kixeye flash enabler and you will be able to play on! I had the same problem like you have with html, couldn't connect to any battle  and so on... Just try it! Greetz!
  • Greywolfe7
    Greywolfe7
    Potential Threat
    Assy1 said:
    I got Windows 7 as OS, also not longer supported, but flash is working with google chrome, just load the kixeye flash enabler and you will be able to play on! I had the same problem like you have with html, couldn't connect to any battle  and so on... Just try it! Greetz!
    Thanks - I will give it a try
  • DazzXP
    DazzXP
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 3,587
    We want the Dry Dock NOW! http://www.facebook.com/groups/184955281636155/ We need YOU! The game needs YOU!
  • Greywolfe7
    Greywolfe7
    Potential Threat
    DazzXP said:
    Ok i have tried both of these. I'm unable to get in via facebook or kixeye either on flash or html and my kixeyev enabler is enabled  - any ideas please

• CM_Ghillie
    CM_Ghillie
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Jun 2019 Posts: 2,496
    HTML will not load and nor will FLASH. I went to send a bug ticket but error mess said no e-maikl for my account. Went in to add my E-mail and error said email already in use .................? Not my ID = 6852900 / Using Goo gle chrome (not current version as my Home VISTA op system is not longer supported 
    Have you filed a ticket on this? 
    Battle Pirates Community Manager
  • Yabanut
    Yabanut
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 302
    I sometimes use my old PC with Vista when watching movies, but it no longer works for Flash, tried the HTML5 on it and the loading bar came up then game failed to start up, so it must be an issue with Vista. So now i have to use my PC with Windows 7, guess i'll be needing a new re-con PC later this year, and fully retire the Vista as i did with with my XP 6yrs ago....lol
  • DazzXP
    DazzXP
    Unicorn Overlord
    edited 16 Jan 2020, 3:11AM
    DazzXP said:
    Ok i have tried both of these. I'm unable to get in via facebook or kixeye either on flash or html and my kixeyev enabler is enabled  - any ideas please

Well in which case the only choice you have left is to delete cache and cookies, this will mean you need to manually put in passwords again into websites but the next time you load up kixeye.com or facebook it should default back to flash, and failing that use another web browser like torch which is based on chrome.

https://torchbrowser.com/
    We want the Dry Dock NOW! http://www.facebook.com/groups/184955281636155/ We need YOU! The game needs YOU!
  • david_benware
    david_benware
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 151
    DazzXP said:

I have the same issue.  I also use the same software as you do.
  • Greywolfe7
    Greywolfe7
    Potential Threat
    Have you filed a ticket on this? When I try to file a ticket the system says my e-mail is not valid - but when prompted for my e-mail the system says the email is already in use - So I can't get into Battle Pirates and I cannot send a ticket to support  - Can you help please

• CM_Ghillie
    CM_Ghillie
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Jun 2019 Posts: 2,496
    Have you filed a ticket on this? When I try to file a ticket the system says my e-mail is not valid - but when prompted for my e-mail the system says the email is already in use - So I can't get into Battle Pirates and I cannot send a ticket to support  - Can you help please

I've forwarded along to CS - someone should be in touch shortly regarding the contents of this thread. 
    Battle Pirates Community Manager
  • lfmazz
    lfmazz
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 5
    HTML5 does not load using FireFox.
  • DazzXP
    DazzXP
    Unicorn Overlord
    lfmazz said:
    HTML5 does not load using FireFox.
    Firefox was the first browser to support HTML5, 8 years ago and works with this game but performance is kinda rubbish as i have tested it when i was getting I/O errors.when joining combat.

Try this test to see if features don't work in your browser https://html5test.com/
  • PARRROT
    PARRROT
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 3
    i have same problem using html5 loading takes too much time to enter the battle and to enter the base. please do something.