TUTGA

Mot Ley
Mot Ley
Greenhorn
Joined Nov 2019 Posts: 10
Am MOtLeY ... Want FinD olD hEAdz ANd IRRItatinG PIrATez ... We jUSt hAVe fUn ANd SmilE ... thEn hiT anD rEpAIr ... aDd On KiX SItE ANd TheN We TaLk .. O.o :smile: o.O
o.O   DuMmY   O.o
  • Tywin_Lannister
    Tywin_Lannister
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jan 2018 Posts: 1,572
    Given your incredible growth in just 2 months, I can only think you've spent a fair bit on the game.

Are you looking for affluent pirates or those who aren't able to throw money at the game? 
    Any man who must say, 'I am the king' is no true king
  • Mot Ley
    Mot Ley
    Greenhorn
    HAz bEn MOrE THAn 2 moNTHz jUst SAyIn ... IDc iF a PLayEr COinZ ... IZz YOUr GAme NoT miNe .. jUSt waNT tO aggRAvatE and HAve FUN ... pEopLE FOrgET .. We Are PIxEL pIRatES ... hERe 4 FUN
    o.O   DuMmY   O.o
  • Mot Ley
    Mot Ley
    Greenhorn
    CAn LooK bACk TYwIn And SeE exACtly whEN i CAmE bAck if u Want To JUdgE mY spENd hAbiTz ...kEEp  reCIEptZzZ ... ;P

o.O   DuMmY   O.o
  • Tywin_Lannister
    Tywin_Lannister
    Cor, could you write like a normal pirate please? lol

Anyway, I hope you find those pirates you seek (nothing wrong with trying to poach other alliance members, you know) & agreed, games should be fun, no trash-talking unless you can back it up, & no whining about being hit unless you're a farm (which is your own fault)
  • Mot Ley
    Mot Ley
    Greenhorn
    Cor, could you write like a normal pirate please? lol

Anyway, I hope you find those pirates you seek (nothing wrong with trying to poach other alliance members, you know) & agreed, games should be fun, no trash-talking unless you can back it up, & no whining about being hit unless you're a farm (which is your own fault)
    WeLl SaiD ... But ... PirATe TalK ??? LikE .. ArrrR .. MAyTE ... pARleY ???.. IzzZ bEttER 4 yOU ??? U ... DuMmY :P 
    o.O   DuMmY   O.o
  • Mot Ley
    Mot Ley
    Greenhorn
    ANd BtW ... HOw IzZ PoaCHinG ??? I oFFer .. nOt AsK Any HErE ... If thEY noT hAppY weRe At THey LooK ... Not stEAliNg ANy .. DuMmY
    o.O   DuMmY   O.o
  • Tywin_Lannister
    Tywin_Lannister
    ANd BtW ... HOw IzZ PoaCHinG ??? I oFFer .. nOt AsK Any HErE ... If thEY noT hAppY weRe At THey LooK ... Not stEAliNg ANy .. DuMmY
    I was referring to other pirates you come across in the game who are currently tagged.

Dummy
  • Mot Ley
    Mot Ley
    Greenhorn
    I was referring to other pirates you come across in the game who are currently tagged.

Dummy
    ;P ... iTzz ... DuMmY ...  :P ... DuMmY ... :P
    o.O   DuMmY   O.o