UNDERSTANDING SURVIVAL & PvE HULL DIMINISHING RETURNS

thestonemonkey
thestonemonkey
Potential Threat
Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 79
UNDERSTANDING PvE HULL SURVIVAL IN 2020

Hi all, it might be a real good investment to put aside 20 mins to watch Ren's latest video on this issue (and more), he covers the issues fully and explains the diminishing return conundrum with today's PvE hulls perfectly. a good video to share with your Alliance & BP friends: 
Remember, you're only as good as the battle your about to have, the rest is simply pure history!
  • PhreddDevlin
    PhreddDevlin
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 401
    Excellent video. Thanks for posting.
  • RainbowPride
    RainbowPride
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 639
    though i very rarely play actively anymore i thank you for posting this video i shall take a look at it to further my understanding of what has become so over complicated in terms of the creators and thier stats wich they refuse to simplify.
  • cripple leg dawg
    cripple leg dawg
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 373
    welcome back Ren
    nothing has changed
    might be worse tbh
  • DerpyTheCow
    DerpyTheCow
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 2,087
    Very nice
    When I am not helping people on forums, and I'm not banned, I run a YouTube channel.  I focus on actually helping players in the game. I respond to every comment on there, so it is the best way to find me. If you want more info click the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/c/DerpyTheCow47?sub_confirmation=1
  • chatdeath
    chatdeath
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 38
    very useful video.  Time well spent.
  • Jnglwmn
    Jnglwmn
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 255
    Welcome back Ren, excellent video, thanks!!
  • Tywin_Lannister
    Tywin_Lannister
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jan 2018 Posts: 1,572
    So this is a really good video, & this is what I take away from it:

I'm better off with a standard Praetorian (going by the example shown) without armour nor upgrades & the specials I tend to use, ie, Explosive Battery, Galea, MX-3, as far as resistance is concerned, due to the diminishing returns equation, & try to maximize its damage output in compensation, & accepting that I'll take x amount of damage for a given target.

Please correct me if I'm wrong? (Sure, my hulls will last longer if survival is improved? But... That's a lot of extra build time, the armours, plus the upgrade system--& it's no good assuming that one can access upgrade tokens for the hull)
    Any man who must say, 'I am the king' is no true king
  • CM_Ghillie
    CM_Ghillie
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Jun 2019 Posts: 2,496
    UNDERSTANDING PvE HULL SURVIVAL IN 2020

Hi all, it might be a real good investment to put aside 20 mins to watch Ren's latest video on this issue (and more), he covers the issues fully and explains the diminishing return conundrum with today's PvE hulls perfectly. a good video to share with your Alliance & BP friends: 
    Thanks for posting, Ren. Appreciate it! 
    Battle Pirates Community Manager
  • Willowann
    Willowann
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2017 Posts: 110
    Thanks Ren, I've missed your intellegence.

Shadowneya