Silver strike uav not working

Arkangel96
Arkangel96
Greenhorn
Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 11
I got the new silver strike uav in pillage and put it on a turret wit the HT TRANSFORMER and it will not work. Also it does not show the red range ring. I put in a ticket but Kix hasn't had the courtesy to answer me. Totally frustrated with this 
  • TRUCULENT2
    TRUCULENT2
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 2,844
    Please define "will not work" - have you been attacked? 

For the SS UAV, the target range isn't a full ring, its an arc that begins around 6 inches away. If your screen is not properly placed, it can be very easy to not see it even if you are zoomed out. 
    I have a hard time believing that we are dealing with a company that is brilliantly scamming us AND entirely incompetent. 

This is a private company in a capitalist market trying to make money - your money. Give it to them, or don't - but don't fault them for trying. 
  • mal.testill
    mal.testill
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 3
    my silverstrike isnt working either,went to base planner it doesnt show any range ?
  • DazzXP
    DazzXP
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 3,537
    I got the new silver strike uav in pillage and put it on a turret wit the HT TRANSFORMER and it will not work. Also it does not show the red range ring. I put in a ticket but Kix hasn't had the courtesy to answer me. Totally frustrated with this 
    It does that with turrets, just go to the world map and go back to base you will then see it.
    We want the Dry Dock NOW! http://www.facebook.com/groups/184955281636155/ We need YOU! The game needs YOU!
  • CM_Ghillie
    CM_Ghillie
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Jun 2019 Posts: 983
    Closing thread as answered. Thanks, folks. 
    Battle Pirates Community Manager
This discussion has been closed.