Silverfish Armor ZX-1 v D6-X

tklawrence
tklawrence
Potential Threat
Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 84
I refit some of my Silverfish with ZX-1 armor.  When I tried to refit some that only have D6-X armor, the ZX-1 armor isn't available.  It states 'This Armor Is Not Available For This Hull'.

Was this a recent change or is this a glitch?  I'm trying to stay within the lines here so I'm curious if I need to change out the ZX-1 with D6-X to be in compliance.
  • TRUCULENT2
    TRUCULENT2
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 2,844
    I refit some of my Silverfish with ZX-1 armor.  When I tried to refit some that only have D6-X armor, the ZX-1 armor isn't available.  It states 'This Armor Is Not Available For This Hull'.

Was this a recent change or is this a glitch?  I'm trying to stay within the lines here so I'm curious if I need to change out the ZX-1 with D6-X to be in compliance.
    Zx-1 is rated for Skirmish hulls, so that shouldn't be an issue. Though, it is a limited armor - are you sure you have armors available to fit?
    I have a hard time believing that we are dealing with a company that is brilliantly scamming us AND entirely incompetent. 

This is a private company in a capitalist market trying to make money - your money. Give it to them, or don't - but don't fault them for trying.