Regarding the 130 Pillage target.

michaelg21
michaelg21
Force to be Reckoned With
Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 1,614
Ghillie-since this target is NOT performing as it should and inflicting much more damage than necessary, can you tell us why this target continues to be in the Event as it is? Admitting there is a problem should already have resulted in a suspension of that target, yet it remains. Will there be compensation given for this extra damage we take each time we do these? This does NOT seem like the right thing to do to keep it going as glitlched.
  • X7ALPHA
    X7ALPHA
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2019 Posts: 57
    Agreed. And I have been saying this for a while now, bring back 124 and 126 targets from October pillage. But no Kix is being greedy AF, They want you to take max damage and coin repairs.....
  • Skeptical
    Skeptical
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 539
    The game team has become sloppy and quite honestly complacent over the last several events, this needs to stop immediately.
    After the Silverstrike UAV turret being neutered during the bounty event, now these amped up targets...I dont have much confidence in a solid or even fun Dec raid at this moment.
  • Percussionist
    Percussionist
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 232
    Taking over twice the damage from last round, this sucks.
  • James Leon
    James Leon
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,649
    I did not start until late in the day but did not notice  much if any difference thanthe last pillage, maybe it was fixed.
    ahava veshalom
  • The_Saint73
    The_Saint73
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 183
    7hrs later and still no fix to the target and It remains on the map and bugged. This is appalling behaviour Kixeye.
  • Krozar
    Krozar
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 123
    you need to ask come on they would only ever pull a target when the players find the way to beat it never the other way around
  • TRUCULENT2
    TRUCULENT2
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 2,807
    Though it appears there has been no official announcement - I hit a 130 about 30 minutes ago and the ship that fires the bugged smart torpedo has been removed. 

So, I hesitate to say, its fixed...

Whether this is the only adjustment this target sees, who knows - but the torpedo issue is currently no longer an issue. 
    I have a hard time believing that we are dealing with a company that is brilliantly scamming us AND entirely incompetent. 

This is a private company in a capitalist market trying to make money - your money. Give it to them, or don't - but don't fault them for trying. 
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 18,317
    Ghillie-since this target is NOT performing as it should and inflicting much more damage than necessary, can you tell us why this target continues to be in the Event as it is? Admitting there is a problem should already have resulted in a suspension of that target, yet it remains. Will there be compensation given for this extra damage we take each time we do these? This does NOT seem like the right thing to do to keep it going as glitlched.

CM_GhillieToday 

UPDATE: The smart torpedos have been removed from the 130 targets. Thanks!
  • CM_Ghillie
    CM_Ghillie
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Jun 2019 Posts: 721
    Thanks, Laredo. Apologies again for the issues with the 130, folks. Tried to remedy as quickly as possible.