SMART TORPEDOS IN 130 pillage target

BAD-NEWS-G7
BAD-NEWS-G7
Greenhorn
Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 7
We noticed that smart torpedos in 130 target have double speed from last pillage witch makes it impossible to escape the damage cauged, this is totaly riducullus, like we dint had ennough BS to deal lately now we have this to, has anyone told to KIXEYE mannagers that the players here are millionaires? you guys have made the players praying for just 1 f****n day in this game with out get hard f****d  by the greedyness of this company that day after day becomes bigger and bigger, and please dont bother for once more to say the typikal excuse (hey captains we did targets more challenging) becauce the only thing you guys did is to make sure the  cows will give you more and more and more , in the end as the game goes you not gonna need HTML, you gonna need a good graveyard to put it in !!!!
  • CM_Ghillie
    CM_Ghillie
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Jun 2019 Posts: 721
    Reposting, but relevant:

Pirates - We are aware of a bug with the smart torpedo, which may cause it to behave erratically. Our engineering team is currently working to resolve this issue. Thanks for your patience.
  • ADRAMADA
    ADRAMADA
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2019 Posts: 3
    what about the uva  new 1  they down graded see cost  lol look at old uva turent cost less n dose more damm  n reloads faster    lol  um  maybe in just dumb  but   cost not worth range    lol  

• michaelg21
    michaelg21
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 1,614
    Reposting, but relevant:

Pirates - We are aware of a bug with the smart torpedo, which may cause it to behave erratically. Our engineering team is currently working to resolve this issue. Thanks for your patience.
    No offense Ghille, but should be be concerned that the damage in the 128 Pillage target gives more damage the the 129 FM target? I mean I am just asking. Seems a bit ridiculous.
  • Kyle Deschenes
    Kyle Deschenes
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 528
    Can u post an update when the smart torpedo has been fixed so we know when to hit the 130 again? thanks for your understanding
  • Xevian
    Xevian
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 225
    Reposting, but relevant:

No offense Ghille, but should be be concerned that the damage in the 128 Pillage target gives more damage the the 129 FM target? I mean I am just asking. Seems a bit ridiculous.
    Thought this thread was specifically about the 130 pillage target using the silverfish and suppressor if need be.   If it's about the 128 pillage target how are you taking more damage than a 129 legion FM target? Are you not tanking your Praetorian flagship like has been demonstrated by many previous posters from the last pillage event??
  • michaelg21
    michaelg21
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 1,614
    Xevian said:
    Reposting, but relevant:

Thought this thread was specifically about the 130 pillage target using the silverfish and suppressor if need be.   If it's about the 128 pillage target how are you taking more damage than a 129 legion FM target? Are you not tanking your Praetorian flagship like has been demonstrated by many previous posters from the last pillage event??
    OK-being straight up here-I tried the target once with, yes a full fleet including flag and took that much damage. I drove the target without any crews. MUCH more damage then previous Pillages by far-an unacceptable amount of damage with the lack of 1/2 repair. But this is just my opinion-yours may be different.
  • welshy2442
    welshy2442
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 51
    I have just done the 130 targets and there is NO CHANGE to the bug with the smart torpedoes.   Probably be fixed by the time the next Pillage comes around.
  • X7ALPHA
    X7ALPHA
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2019 Posts: 57
    I have just done the 130 targets and there is NO CHANGE to the bug with the smart torpedoes.   Probably be fixed by the time the next Pillage comes around.
    Yes most likely because you know, their general excuse, "Working on HTML5"
  • Yabanut
    Yabanut
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 253
    i do not understand how from 1 month to the next how a change like this can happen, unless somebody made the change.
    using scoundrel i prepped a 130, then a 2nd target and left scoundrel in 2nd target while i used fish to kill 1st target, which took more damage due to smart torp, after battle joined 2nd battle, the 'Retreat' Button was 1/2 full, and i moved scoundrel to see if the retreat bar would start moving, it did not, but to say i was top right near the retreat button, a smart torp appeared and gave me 2.5hrs damage to my scoundrel, and then the retreat button instantly flashed without slowly filling, so a guess a few glitches. Do not leave a scoundrel in your next target is the lesson i learnt today, even though it was no problem doing this last month !
  • X7ALPHA
    X7ALPHA
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2019 Posts: 57
    Yabanut said:
    i do not understand how from 1 month to the next how a change like this can happen, unless somebody made the change.
    using scoundrel i prepped a 130, then a 2nd target and left scoundrel in 2nd target while i used fish to kill 1st target, which took more damage due to smart torp, after battle joined 2nd battle, the 'Retreat' Button was 1/2 full, and i moved scoundrel to see if the retreat bar would start moving, it did not, but to say i was top right near the retreat button, a smart torp appeared and gave me 2.5hrs damage to my scoundrel, and then the retreat button instantly flashed without slowly filling, so a guess a few glitches. Do not leave a scoundrel in your next target is the lesson i learnt today, even though it was no problem doing this last month !
    Using scoundrel? Did you mean suppressor?
  • senad.sadic
    senad.sadic
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2018 Posts: 13
    Reposting, but relevant:

More lack of testing coming back to bite kixeye again.
    you are wrong bud, it is biting us and making kixeye even more earnings... done on purpose...
  • Yabanut
    Yabanut
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 253
    yes suppressor, couldn't remember which was which when i was typing.....lol
  • ironsides145
    ironsides145
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 43
    any update when the smart torps will be fixed?  but this **** happens way to often
  • Papadopoulos Kyriakos
    Papadopoulos Kyriakos
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 38
    Reposting, but relevant:

its not only the snar Torpilo you have lower also the turn speed of silverfish, this make it also more damage. Bug or not Bug, thats need companation.
  • Mike Rochford
    Mike Rochford
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 153
    edited 5 Dec 2019, 2:20PM
    yeah!
  • CM_Ghillie
    CM_Ghillie
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Jun 2019 Posts: 721
    Can u post an update when the smart torpedo has been fixed so we know when to hit the 130 again? thanks for your understanding
    Keeping an eye on this -- will let you know if/when I hear anything. 
  • Kyle Deschenes
    Kyle Deschenes
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 528
    Yesss! thank you Ghillie and kix team
  • frank.bush.31
    frank.bush.31
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 17
    Beware !!! make sure you get the points for the target you kill !! i killed a 130 target..i had 0 points before i killed it and i had 0 points after i killed it and i did not get credit for killing it.. all i got was 6 hr repair ..
  • davec415
    davec415
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 1,594
    i did a 130 and that smart torp did alot of damage and i have at least 4 concordents on and it didn't matter. if i manage too tie it up and it be in my green zone then it didn't do damage too fleet. plus i almost lost my silverfish fleet with flag cause of this. 11.5 hrs too repari cause of that smart torp not dieing with concordents on. was not worth 5 k for 11.5 hrs damage

Playing Since July 10 2011
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 18,317
    Closing, the smart torp has been removed from the 130.
This discussion has been closed.