Ace Spam

THE-666-KING
THE-666-KING
Potential Threat
Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 45
Anyone else think that ace should be a limited unit, so that someone can't throw 100 Aces at your base when all else fails, I may be wrong but 100 aces then 100 breachers. PLus toons Plus other air. Is annoying to defend from
  • eliteroni
    eliteroni
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 141
    Agree
  • SwEEtyNiCCi
    SwEEtyNiCCi
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 64
    you can have only 30 are so ace
  • SwEEtyNiCCi
    SwEEtyNiCCi
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 64
    let me ges the atacers are suqu are tp ?

• Lonly Knight
    Lonly Knight
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 41
    you can have only 30 are so ace
    you can have as many aces as you want

• THE-666-KING
    THE-666-KING
    Potential Threat
    Spamming ace is a legit neucience, offline its a nightmare and online sometimes even a noob makes it nightmare

• eric.ogle.1232
    eric.ogle.1232
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 119
    aces are fine . anyone can take a base , it dont matter what you have , its the cost of repair how you much they want to loose. 

• LordTachanka
    LordTachanka
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 241
    Anyone else think that ace should be a limited unit, so that someone can't throw 100 Aces at your base when all else fails, I may be wrong but 100 aces then 100 breachers. PLus toons Plus other air. Is annoying to defend from
    there not that hard to deal with if nick is on base with a few aa techs and heavy flak with hunter and screamer makes useless, maybe add seeker op as well 
    Related image
  • tata.toothy.3
    tata.toothy.3
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 20
    screamer and artemis being produced from acadmey works pretty well

• kixeyeuser_688198252_1_7352270
    kixeyeuser_688198252_1_7352270
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2018 Posts: 43
    ace spawn no problem they die fast if u know how upgrade dont cry.
  • WARBANDER-SS
    WARBANDER-SS
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 15
    disagree with you since base defense has more than enough anti air units. pegasus, nick, screamer, and all those artimis and serphas air stand no chance as it is without aces game is dead and no one will be able to attack 
  • ranger584
    ranger584
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 244
    i have unlimited aces i have 200 built akk from kixeye have alot of unlimited air units
  • Lonly Knight
    Lonly Knight
    Potential Threat
    Aces are so far behind now that you better not waste them in good bases... 1 heavyflack with screamer kills all they spam at ya . then you can put on the artimes op put some artimes in tower screamer an no ace will ever damage your base. 
    So do not understand why they all complain about it so much

• SMCT-4-LIFE
    SMCT-4-LIFE
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 33
    With the current glitch of aces, they are kinda deadly even with a full base of anti air, but i do not agree that they should have limitations as they are a versitile unit, great for everything from sniping,farming,hitting.
  • SMCT-4-LIFE
    SMCT-4-LIFE
    Potential Threat
    Aces are so far behind now that you better not waste them in good bases... 1 heavyflack with screamer kills all they spam at ya . then you can put on the artimes op put some artimes in tower screamer an no ace will ever damage your base. 

Apparently you are unaware of the current status of the Ace which is completely broken, with the right tech on it, you can turn on rubi mid attack and they will teleport ontop of things like cc bunkers ect, obliterating bases with full anti air, I know cause it was done to mine, dude sent 100 aces at my base then spammed devouts and controllers.
  • HOLA HOLA
    HOLA HOLA
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 9
    Spamming ace is a legit neucience, offline its a nightmare and online sometimes even a noob makes it nightmare

U are geting BUBLED right so pathetic the u can call players come hit come hit me WHAT IDIOTS are in this game  NO WONDER why SS suck bad
  • THE-666-KING
    THE-666-KING
    Potential Threat
    HOLA HOLA said:

U are geting BUBLED right so pathetic the u can call players come hit come hit me WHAT IDIOTS are in this game  NO WONDER why SS suck bad
    Whats ya sector and cords ill come flat ya after event <3:)
  • ola destroyer
    ola destroyer
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2016 Posts: 4
    SUSQ crying that someone bubbled him LOL Help help Kixeye lmaooooo
  • SMCT-4-LIFE
    SMCT-4-LIFE
    Potential Threat
    SUSQ crying that someone bubbled him LOL Help help Kixeye lmaooooo
    Come to 145

And yea its kinda annoying when someone spams 50 aces and uses a glitch in the game to get a bubble.

But aye if you wanna run ya mouth we can test that glitch on ya?

• ola destroyer
    ola destroyer
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2016 Posts: 4
    actually I just hit repair and move on lol Im not a scared of a bubble like SUSQ :):):):)
  • Lonly Knight
    Lonly Knight
    Potential Threat

Apparently you are unaware of the current status of the Ace which is completely broken, with the right tech on it, you can turn on rubi mid attack and they will teleport ontop of things like cc bunkers ect, obliterating bases with full anti air, I know cause it was done to mine, dude sent 100 aces at my base then spammed devouts and controllers.
    TBH i never seen a glitch like that and if so i bet they cheating as fooook lol
  • SMCT-4-LIFE
    SMCT-4-LIFE
    Potential Threat

TBH i never seen a glitch like that and if so i bet they cheating as fooook lol
    Go look in BIGBOSS-SUPRME vs CHAOS-SS