subj hack

dog7456
dog7456
Potential Threat
Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 31
                why at last few mins of this video my gorgon stop firing and how can a fleet of 75% damage flat my base that was fully with a highguard warden with counter on it be flat 
  • Kim William Harnagel
    Kim William Harnagel
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 298
    1 gorgan isnt enough,the carnage was a waist cuz they died early and your gorgan placement was wrong-multiple issues lead to your base being flattned.
  • dog7456
    dog7456
    Potential Threat
    that funny so fleet that damage over 75% run throw a base hhhhhh plus my counter not firing and gorgon stop firing last few mins of video plus with new UAV turrent lol 

• dog7456
    dog7456
    Potential Threat
    also at being of video his damage to his fleet changed 
  • Femme_Fatale76
    Femme_Fatale76
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 198
    1 gorgan isnt enough,the carnage was a waist cuz they died early and your gorgan placement was wrong-multiple issues lead to your base being flattned.
    Let's see a vid of your great base with subjugators hitting it.
    DFL JOINT LEADER
    Lurks in the shadows ......
  • suck-ma-stump
    suck-ma-stump
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 294
    i dont usualy call people stupid but you sir are ... gorgon has pisspoor range by itself it requires a building to extend its firing range so when he got through and killed your op it no longer had the advantage and only had its  built in range of what  30 40 idk i didnt pick up the gorgon i dont like it as a guard and it can be countered and as far as his fleet goes it was at u1 so it gain from its stacks and looking at your layout im guessing this aint the 1st time somone has walked you with subjug your anti ship is only good if its not directly being targeted once targeted its dead like any other it does a good job at mopping up flys but flys fk with ships abiltys to work as intended so every hit it takes it gets more retarded until it dies 
    OK.... Who got the weed ?
  • dog7456
    dog7456
    Potential Threat
    lol we will see when kix patch the hack

• James Leon
    James Leon
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,649
    edited 3 Dec 2019, 6:55PM
    you might try changing a couple of the land tiles from the right side to the left  so that the incoming fleet has to make one more pass in front of the heavy turrets and not be able to sneak behind them to hit the o.p.. It would be a quick change that might make a difference.  alos keeping the carnage inside of the base might help distribute damage better. Letting them run outside of the base let them  be fired on by the attacking fleet without any type of reinforcement fire. If they were inside the base the attacking fleet would be  distributing  fire between them and other turrets at the same time allowing them to last longer. If you truly think that it is a hack, turn it in but I have found it better to focus  on what I need to fix in the base and not worry about things that are out of my control.
    ahava veshalom
  • Tywin_Lannister
    Tywin_Lannister
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jan 2018 Posts: 1,234
    you might try changing a couple of the land tiles from the right side to the left  so that the incoming fleet has to make one more pass in front of the heavy turrets and not be able to sneak behind them to hit the o.p.. It would be a quick change that might make a difference.  alos keeping the carnage inside of the base might help distribute damage better. Letting them run outside of the base let them  be fired on by the attacking fleet without any type of reinforcement fire. If they were inside the base the attacking fleet would be  distributing  fire between them and other turrets at the same time allowing them to last longer. If you truly think that it is a hack, turn it in but I have found it better to focus  on what I need to fix in the base and not worry about things that are out of my control.

Any man who must say, 'I am the king' is no true king
  • Capt. Phantom
    Capt. Phantom
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 102
    edited 3 Dec 2019, 7:19PM
    dog7456 said:
                    why at last few mins of this video my gorgon stop firing and how can a fleet of 75% damage flat my base that was fully with a highguard warden with counter on it be flat 
    Gorgon stops remotely firing if there are no buildings left within building range for gorgon to fire since its remote source type is building...however gorgons can still fire at a measly range of i believe 57, but its less likely enemy ships will even need to be that close once the base is wiped clean

May i also suggest that having at least 3 gorgons will help with your base defense, when u are able to get them that is, and upgrading them is crucial
    Related image
  • wing-dang-doodle
    wing-dang-doodle
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 1,376
    you wasted your carnages. they should be next to the houndmaster so that when someone gets in the houndmaster releases them to do max damage.
    you keep whining like me but we are still here, i love broken pixels, how about you
  • dog7456
    dog7456
    Potential Threat
    lol protect yall lil weak hack lol 
  • EsCaNoR SiN PRiDe
    EsCaNoR SiN PRiDe
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 8
    so you refuse to listen to advise good luck you are on the right track keep it up 
  • Tywin_Lannister
    Tywin_Lannister
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jan 2018 Posts: 1,234
    edited 4 Dec 2019, 2:59AM
    OP, here's the important thing to note: Know your hulls, & the ways to beat them. Having more Gorgons will help, true. The problem you then face is what to ease into retirement from guard, or what will become part of a "reserve" (B team) guard during Bounty..

Remember those hulls (Revenge & more) from long ago that got tougher as they got bloodthirsty? You know how folks worked part of that threat down? By DELETING NON-ESSENTIAL BUILDINGS. & the U1 Gator is such a hull.

Those Gators got half-amped up on useless res gens to your NE sector, then got more as they headed to your channel.. (some things you have to keep, but then some stuff is just unnecessary food)

Others have mentioned things that are valid (More turrets to spot the Gorgon/s off.. Floating turrets are a good idea also-a floating Glacial Launcher, I think you'll find lots of options with that in your design)

Move the HG-Warden somewhere that its CM coverage is still good (it should be 180-195) but probably the last to die--it's buffing your Penetrative & Explosive Defenders fire-rate, so it needs to give that buff as long as possible as well as performing its CM duties.

Carnages should be behind Gate 2 or 3

Immediate steps you can take NOW to improve your base? Delete the res gens, move Carnages, look more about redundant firing solutions for your single Gorgon & future hulls.
    Any man who must say, 'I am the king' is no true king
  • dog7456
    dog7456
    Potential Threat
    OP, here's the important thing to note: Know your hulls, & the ways to beat them. Having more Gorgons will help, true. The problem you then face is what to ease into retirement from guard, or what will become part of a "reserve" (B team) guard during Bounty..

Remember those hulls (Revenge & more) from long ago that got tougher as they got bloodthirsty? You know how folks worked part of that threat down? By DELETING NON-ESSENTIAL BUILDINGS. & the U1 Gator is such a hull.

Those Gators got half-amped up on useless res gens to your NE sector, then got more as they headed to your channel.. (some things you have to keep, but then some stuff is just unnecessary food)

Others have mentioned things that are valid (More turrets to spot the Gorgon/s off.. Floating turrets are a good idea also-a floating Glacial Launcher, I think you'll find lots of options with that in your design)

Move the HG-Warden somewhere that its CM coverage is still good (it should be 180-195) but probably the last to die--it's buffing your Penetrative & Explosive Defenders fire-rate, so it needs to give that buff as long as possible as well as performing its CM duties.

Carnages should be behind Gate 2 or 3

Immediate steps you can take NOW to improve your base? Delete the res gens, move Carnages, look more about redundant firing solutions for your single Gorgon & future hulls.

• dog7456
    dog7456
    Potential Threat
    all my turrents and op have this 
  • dog7456
    dog7456
    Potential Threat

• TRUCULENT2
    TRUCULENT2
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 2,807
    dog7456 said:
    all my turrents and op have this 
    dog7456 said:

Do the math - how much damage do you think an Affliction UAV, with good specials, does?

You can keep crying hack, or take some of the advice offered above into consideration and fix your base. 
    I have a hard time believing that we are dealing with a company that is brilliantly scamming us AND entirely incompetent. 

This is a private company in a capitalist market trying to make money - your money. Give it to them, or don't - but don't fault them for trying. 
  • dog7456
    dog7456
    Potential Threat
    i stop spending money on this game a month ago me and my wife was spending over 100$ a week most of my base guard i got from kix deals the 2 carnage and houndmaster i got from kix deal cost me 60$ for them 3 and to have someone with 75% damage to his fleets run throw my base is the rip off I agree with u 100% of brilliantly scamming us