preat tlc a joke

i have a legendary all u4 with all the specials but cant even get through stage 2 of part one of the camp this does  not look good for upcoming raid
  • TRUCULENT2
    TRUCULENT2
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 2,807
    i have a legendary all u4 with all the specials but cant even get through stage 2 of part one of the camp this does  not look good for upcoming raid
    You can have them upgraded all you want, but if you haven't built them right or can't drive them, then you are going to have issues. 

With your lack of information, its difficult to advise you. What is your build? Are you trying to auto? Do you understand the target? 

Mine aren't the best build, and certainly aren't all the way upgraded - but they fairly easily get past stage 2 of part one. 
    I have a hard time believing that we are dealing with a company that is brilliantly scamming us AND entirely incompetent. 

This is a private company in a capitalist market trying to make money - your money. Give it to them, or don't - but don't fault them for trying. 
  • CptBlackEye-0
    CptBlackEye-0
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 440
    My U1 peg fleet has been able to do the whole thing. Although I took a lot of damage in the 7th battles of PP3 and mastery rounds, the fact that I finished means you need to look at your build (I based my fleet build on DerpyTheCow's fleet). The first 6 battles are targets we've seen before so you might find videos for them. Good luck.
  • D'Steel
    D'Steel
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 183

My pegs are u2 and thuo master stages with 7hrs repair. If u can't even pass stage u shouldn't play this game. Lmao

• Dave Martin
    Dave Martin
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 521
    great help in here... nothing but saying how bad og poster is just how good your fleet is... must work for kixeye... 

• Capt. Phantom
    Capt. Phantom
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 102
    Im curious if anybody completed it with Nem X, assuming 4 nems have the peg weapons instead of their own...only got to PP3 but usually run out of time by the time i get to lv7
    Related image
  • FFRODO
    FFRODO
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 77
    great help in here... nothing but saying how bad og poster is just how good your fleet is... must work for kixeye... 
    Quoting from your own post: "full peg fleet with new armor should be able to do at least pak2 without getting slaughtered and yes its built right"

If you`re convinced your ships are built right, then the difference in damage reports must be due to driving, I cant think of any better help for that than a visual demonstration (provided). What other type of help do you want? 

When you get in range of the long range missile turrets a deep red circle appears on screen. The projectile will land at that spot creating a small transparent red circle which deals splash. If you take that hit full on, it hurts. If you can get to the edge of the circle its not too bad so the best solution is keep moving. You can outrun the projectiles with combat speed/build/cics so as long as you dont double back on yourself you could avoid all of them. Wave 7 is the most difficult for that. 

• CptBlackEye-0
    CptBlackEye-0
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 440
    FFRODO said:
    Quoting from your own post: "full peg fleet with new armor should be able to do at least pak2 without getting slaughtered and yes its built right"

If you`re convinced your ships are built right, then the difference in damage reports must be due to driving, I cant think of any better help for that than a visual demonstration (provided). What other type of help do you want? 

When you get in range of the long range missile turrets a deep red circle appears on screen. The projectile will land at that spot creating a small transparent red circle which deals splash. If you take that hit full on, it hurts. If you can get to the edge of the circle its not too bad so the best solution is keep moving. You can outrun the projectiles with combat speed/build/cics so as long as you dont double back on yourself you could avoid all of them. Wave 7 is the most difficult for that. 

Correct. Additionally, you can hover the "heavy" (fog cutter) turrets to see where their area of fire is. If there is one you need to pay close attention to, you can shift-click it to leave the area displayed.