Bounty leader board

Battlefatigue
Battlefatigue
Skilled Warrior
Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 323
Will there be a leader board prize this bounty and new badge for high points over 25,000
  • TRUCULENT2
    TRUCULENT2
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 2,807
    edited 3 Dec 2019, 5:24PM
    I have a hard time believing that we are dealing with a company that is brilliantly scamming us AND entirely incompetent. 

This is a private company in a capitalist market trying to make money - your money. Give it to them, or don't - but don't fault them for trying. 
  • Alexa the BAE
    Alexa the BAE
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 444
    edited 3 Dec 2019, 5:25PM
    Will there be a leader board prize this bounty and new badge for high points over 25,000
    TRUCULENT2 said: According to the briefing, there are leaderboard prizes but no mention of a badge for simply gathering a certain amount of points. 

FEAST MODE BADGE (25,000 Bounty Earned)

TOTAL BOUNTY LEADERBOARD PRIZES (GLOBAL)

1-10

Crimson Carnage Skin x1
    Coral Carnage Skin x1
    Celadon Carnage Skin x1
    Cerulean Carnage Skin x1
    1d Conqueror Build Token x15
    Titanium x500,000

11-50

Crimson Carnage Skin x1
    Coral Carnage Skin x1
    Celadon Carnage Skin x1
    Cerulean Carnage Skin x1
    1d Conqueror Build Token x10
    Titanium x500,000

51-100

Coral Carnage Skin x1
    Celadon Carnage Skin x1
    Cerulean Carnage Skin x1
    1d Conqueror Build Token x3
    Titanium x300,000

101-200

Celadon Carnage Skin x1
    Cerulean Carnage Skin x1
    Titanium x200,000

201-500

Cerulean Carnage Skin x1
    Titanium x100,000

"a computer once beat me at chess but it was no match for me at kick boxing"
  • squeak.lewis
    squeak.lewis
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 106
    my opinion on the 200 to 500 prizes I quote "are u stinking kidding me i was the leader in my sector and that did not matter but i was 400 and something in the world and i got 1 skin and 100,00 titanium really" that is bad! sometimes i just wounder if u try to insult players intentionally my sector is a low power sector but i worked my azz off and then get insulted with a world prize of this, this is absolutely incredible and insulting.
  • TRUCULENT2
    TRUCULENT2
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 2,807
    my opinion on the 200 to 500 prizes I quote "are u stinking kidding me i was the leader in my sector and that did not matter but i was 400 and something in the world and i got 1 skin and 100,00 titanium really" that is bad! sometimes i just wounder if u try to insult players intentionally my sector is a low power sector but i worked my azz off and then get insulted with a world prize of this, this is absolutely incredible and insulting.
    Because awarding prizes based on Global standings evens the playing field. Imagine being in a sector where 10k bounty points puts you in the number 1 spot - but 100k in the next sector over is 15th place. Not all sectors are equal. Your sector had low participation, congratulations - you were the smartest kid on the short bus. And to be honest, if they were to award it based on sector leaderboard - you would probably find an influx of heavy hitters in your sector looking for easy pickings the next time around. 

I know there was a time, way back in the day, that special raid prizes were awarded for the top finishers in each sector - but they have been very clear that leaderboard prizes are based on GLOBAL rankings. 
    I have a hard time believing that we are dealing with a company that is brilliantly scamming us AND entirely incompetent. 

This is a private company in a capitalist market trying to make money - your money. Give it to them, or don't - but don't fault them for trying. 
  • squeak.lewis
    squeak.lewis
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 106
    then do the leader but do not insult me with some piece of crap, that is a joke and hay if it took a guy 5 days to get 10,000 he would still deserve it. ps i thought it was world but its still bull!!