One more on the Silverstrike Turret

michaelg21
michaelg21
Force to be Reckoned With
Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 1,614
So you agreed to change the minimum range a bit back. Yet are NOT going to fix the firing arc? One of the biggest complaints we have was the nerf of that stat. Why would you not increase that back to where it was? OR return the firing interval back where it originally was? This is the biggest complaints we ever have about what is done on this game. Seemingly ignoring what the players request or want. Sure we understand the damage reduction to a point, but why the other changes? They still make no sense. The turret is STILL not close to what it was originally sold as.
  • ScattergunScott
    ScattergunScott
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined May 2017 Posts: 1,582
    I would like a definition of "Overpowered"......

Before the Nerf, mine {six} stopped ZERO Attacking Fleets.

After the Nerf, they would not even do ANY Damage to Subjugators......

I know the Kool-Aid Drinkers are going to  chime in "There is no such thing.", but NOTHING  has EVER more clearly demonstrated the Attacker Bias........
  • smartynwa
    smartynwa
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 154
    This whole issue is a bunch of crap.  Over powered, then buffed so bad I chose not to even get the turret.  Now, after the event is over, you "tweek" it again to make it somewhat better, but now I can't get it.  What a dumb stupid change.  Thanks so much for screwing us all over.