Official 9.49 Discussion Thread (Pillage Week)

• Bertsamson
    Bertsamson
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2019 Posts: 4
    HaHaHa blitz gone from 8 coins last month to 15 coins this month..... good luck with that
  • Dan Gibson
    Dan Gibson
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 527
    unless you have the latest weapons and armor an maxed vxp and upgrades the damage is to much for too little 

• David.C
    David.C
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 128
    I see you screwed us with this torpedo BS well guess you'll get screwed out of any of my money you crooks!!!
  • CM_Ghillie
    CM_Ghillie
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Jun 2019 Posts: 2,136
    Still reviewing questions, thanks for your patience, folks. 
    Battle Pirates Community Manager
  • David.C
    David.C
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 128
    OleFart said:
    Come on Pirates we are suppose to be discussing the latest update, especially Pillage. I'm curious that once we claim the new sync drive and strike warhead???, how long do we have to wait until they are nerfed?
    Next week
  • CM_Ghillie
    CM_Ghillie
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Jun 2019 Posts: 2,136
    Pirates - We are aware of a bug with the smart torpedo, which may cause it to behave erratically. Our engineering team is currently working to resolve this issue. Thanks for your patience.
    Battle Pirates Community Manager
  • jeff g
    jeff g
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 332
    kixmas cards with a 1k coin to play pillage would be nice ..i've been good all year too..or how about a sorry note with the"we turn down the damages" so most can play...smart torps changes was a dumb move
  • Lakhbir Singh
    Lakhbir Singh
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 385
    damage in 67s and 69's is TOO HIGH...
    COOT is recruiting; please PM Scorpious_DOW for details
  • Dave Martin
    Dave Martin
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 641
    wheres the peg upgrade/build tokens... what a croc of chit this game has become...

• Spartan 336
    Spartan 336
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 51
    8hrs damage in a 128 u can stuff ur pillage lol

SPARTAN 336
  • reefguy
    reefguy
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2019 Posts: 43
    Would it be possible to have the following items available in the Pillage prize list?

Pretty please.

Hydroatomizer nozzle
    Alloy Panels XM

EMP Blast
    Frontline Platform Z-U
    Fuel Tank DI-X

Thanks
  • Kyle Deschenes
    Kyle Deschenes
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 530
    edited 5 Dec 2019, 3:58AM
    fix the **** smart torpedo in the 130, i guess pillage is yet another failed event w/ dmg over the top, game will be quiet w/ low activity for the rest of pillage cuz peeps just hit as many target as they can then slow repair, login in maybe twice a day to start a repair, then repeat....you guys killed the game w/ greed and only care about monetary incentive. I'm glad i stopped coining and will never spend another coin on this NOW chore/job of a "game" and i would never recommend any kixeye games to my worst enemy, let alone a friend.
  • the oddball
    the oddball
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 5
    game is relley laging tonight i just went in a 69 and took allmost all the time becuse my ships would not go where i told them to go or they would but i not see them ther till a few min later took 2h damage on my bats 

• Xevian
    Xevian
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 306
    8hrs damage in a 128 u can stuff ur pillage lol

Are you using the tank method with the praetorian flagship that DerpytheCow and others recommended from the last pillage event?  I used a steelhead 15% crew on my U3 praets and was taking between 35-50 minutes on a 128 depending on how i drove, of which i just drove the flagship and let ships 2-5 auto on their own.   Could be your build too.
  • wing-dang-doodle
    wing-dang-doodle
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 1,492
    wtf is with the speed of morts and smart torps in the 130. insane.
    you keep whining like me but we are still here, i love broken pixels, how about you
  • X7ALPHA
    X7ALPHA
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2019 Posts: 87
    edited 5 Dec 2019, 8:09AM
    CAN WE HAVE CORMORANT ANTI TORPEDOES IN THE PRIZE LIST?

• The_Saint73
    The_Saint73
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 186
    edited 5 Dec 2019, 8:30AM
    Ghillie - the error still seems to be continuing with the smart torps. Why has the target not been corrected or any further comment?

• X7ALPHA
    X7ALPHA
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2019 Posts: 87
    Ghillie - the error still seems to be continuing with the smart torps. Why has the target not been corrected or any further comment?

Kix is most likely feigning ignorance

• john.dean.1291421
    john.dean.1291421
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 723
    I see the new turret is in the pillage but I dont see the new uav special that was with it the zynthium powercells? any chance as the weapon is there you could add this to the prizelist?
  • Evangelyne_A
    Evangelyne_A
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 61
    DQO07 said:
    oh goody now i can kill enemies in my base with much more ease! #basehittingisdead
    yeah...you might actually have to think now when hitting a base, rather than just clicking the back of the base and crossing your fingers.  Let's get real, the ONLY stat they altered from the nerf was the min-range increase.  The min-range increase made this turret literally useless.  They did NOT bring it back to its original stats of 240....they brought it back to 265, which will STILL keep it out of the majority of channels.  They made base hitting more interesting and more creative now.  But, I guess for some people....#basehittingisdead.
    Yeah well ive seen it personally already. If u have the right base design and 8 uavs it basically 1 shots Subj. It kills preps. It kills dreads. Whats left to hit with? Howlers? 5 Gorgons boom keeps those out. Sure the ppl that dont know how to make a base will get lvled but the top meta players will make the unkillable base and boom itll break pvp hitting. Speculate however u like ive already seen it
    base defence is broken for the majority, deflection was the main cause of this fiasco, that needs to be changed and minimum damage pass through for deflection needs to come back. we wouldnt complain about turrets if they actually did some damage you basically have to be a older player or in a top tier alliance to get the best of the best in items and if you dont have that your not going to make a impact in any real part of the game.
    Alright so you might be the absolute undeniable dumbest person in the game. Straight up. You get good by hitting bases and learning how to play the game, what works, what doesn't, how do things function in practice, and use all of that to build up a knowledge base. If you never get to that point of hitting bases, yeah you gonna be pretty worthless like you are. Reality is, passthrough was a completely trash mechanic that caused a meta of chaos mort sloths in base that would absolutely shred everything that tried to come in, making an unbeatable base meta. Today defenses are still busted with deflection being the flat reduction it needs to be. So before you try talking about anything to do with the game, please try to understand what the **** you are talking about, because clearly from this you have never hit a base, and cannot figure out how to put 8 uavs in your base. **** neanderthals trying to talk about the game as if they understand it at all.
    you obviously dont get the concept of the game and yet spout off as if you do, not only that you are very rude in doing so. work on your manners and work on trying to figure out the game as it should be and not as it stands.
  • Evangelyne_A
    Evangelyne_A
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 61

they can instantly fix any issue that give the players an advantage, but when it comes to something that hurts the players it somehow takes time in the form of a few days to months or never as we have seen over the years sadly.
  • Alpha__Wolf
    Alpha__Wolf
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 1,026
    It seems pretty apparent to me and the writing has been on the wall for several months now.Kix makes these targets so hard and frustrating in the hopes that most will simply give in and purchase the time limited offers.Very dumb business model in my personal opinion,as what's the point of buying anything when the end result will still be an epic fail? 
    TFC Rocks
  • James Leon
    James Leon
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,743
    Dumb and late question, is the new turret  worth getting still? it is hard to tell with how people reacted with the changing of it. I have seen a few bases with it in the base but still on th efence. It is pretty cheap  inthe pillage but would like opinions on if it is good to sacrifice for other heavy turrets.
    ahava veshalom
  • Hunter WI
    Hunter WI
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 100
    It would be nice to see some defender and conquer tokens in this pillage? :)

• reefguy
    reefguy
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2019 Posts: 43
    @ CM_Gille - How about an update on the prize requests that I have been asking for for 3 events?  Could we get some progress on that. I have asked for specific items to be added prior to each event and during the events. It seems like a pretty reasonable request.
  • frank.bush.31
    frank.bush.31
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 18
    Beware !!! check your points in pillage,,make sure you get the points when you kill a target..i killed a 130 i did not get the points or the credit for killing it!!
This discussion has been closed.