Silverstrike UAV is overpowered nerfed?

DJJeckel65
DJJeckel65
Skilled Warrior
Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 336
edited 1 Dec 2019, 11:45AM
silverstrike turret good or bad?? what are the thoughts?? I heard it should be nerfed. I dont know about that barley got mine. So what does everyone else think.

If you looking for info that the big coiners don't want to share, check out DJJeckel65 on you tube.  I do try to help as much as I can. Been playing since Beta . 
  • Darkfire1314
    Darkfire1314
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2018 Posts: 14
    it will be nerfed next update? lol

• piranha007
    piranha007
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 377
    Ahh the **** already nerfed the new turret was at 80 K now at 62 k and turret dont cover like it did before !

• BradW1961
    BradW1961
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 65
    Ahh the **** already nerfed the new turret was at 80 K now at 62 k and turret dont cover like it did before !

Yea, all because some no-skilled pansy **** coiners whined about it. And I'll bet those that whined don't really coin that much as heavy coiners are not the ones paying most on this game. :/

• FrankL_038
    FrankL_038
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 82
    I have played this game since 2013 but like to say Thank you to Kix !!! I am officially done with game. I truly hope everyone also quit and this company goes to bankruptcy.  I can easily find new entertainment.  
  • HoleyCrap
    HoleyCrap
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 80
    edited 30 Nov 2019, 4:26AM
    put other UAV on the heavy turret and it says 106k lol
  • LuciferRessurected
    LuciferRessurected
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 11
    Did anyone really expect anything different from this organization of thieves and liars? I will never spend another dime either. Thanks for making it easy Kixeye...
  • jschlueter1
    jschlueter1
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 422
    Now the new, heavy UAV deals less damage and reloads slower than the old UAV turret. Brilliant! In fact, most of the stats are now inferior to the old one.
  • well i have these butterflies that come out now but not till the enemy is coming in the gate the new turret is now just a **** joke well done Kixeye just when the little guy has a chance to protect his base you go ans screw that up too
  • DJJeckel65
    DJJeckel65
    Skilled Warrior

Silverstrike UAV is overpowered nerfed? battle pirates kixeye

Following confirmation of reports that the Silverstrike UAV is overpowered against current tier fleets, the following changes have been made:

- Decreased damage
    - Decreased chain range
    - Decr

eased Firing Arc
    - Increased minimum range
    - Increased reload delay

COMPENSATION
    Users that have already claimed the Silverstrike UAV turret by the time this change is going live (Friday by 730PM PST) will be receiving four 3d Defense Platform Build Tokens. We expect these to arrive in player accounts by EoD Monday.

If you looking for info that the big coiners don't want to share, check out DJJeckel65 on you tube.  I do try to help as much as I can. Been playing since Beta . 
  • GaM3ZMaST3R
    GaM3ZMaST3R
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 24
    can someone please post to this topic of where Kix said it will nerf it. Right now it looks like a High level coiner wants to discourage low levels from getting it so he can have the upperhand in ruling the lands. I would get the new turret and accept the build tokens, if that's what Kix would do, and see for yourselves if the new turret is really being nerfed. 
  • carl.wear.3
    carl.wear.3
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 5,860
    it would have been nice if the turret had been out for more than 2 days before it got nerfed. get some REAL testing going on with it and not just under 2 days worth.
  • OleFart
    OleFart
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 100
    can someone please post to this topic of where Kix said it will nerf it. Right now it looks like a High level coiner wants to discourage low levels from getting it so he can have the upperhand in ruling the lands. I would get the new turret and accept the build tokens, if that's what Kix would do, and see for yourselves if the new turret is really being nerfed. 
    I placed the UAV turret just after the store opened. Our alliance was discussing things and concluded that using the UAV special, damage went from 70K to 90K but if you were using the correct faction UAV damage increased to 104k (damages are approximate as I cant remember exact initial and special increased damage but it will be within 4k). I kept my unsaved points to just under 5k to encourage being hit so as to test the new turret. My battle log shows one guy hitting twice and the damage that was dealt to his fleet by the UAV turret before it falls into range of any other weapon was good reason to keep it in my base. Even the inner range was such that they were being hit inside the channel entrance but not since the nerf and current damage is 62k and that probably is including Faction 20%. This has nothing to do with high level coiners because it cost nothing to do what I did other than seat time. So a) stop whinging about High Level coiners, (I coin maybe $15) and b) if you're a low level I hope everyone visits your base to say hello and enjoy a cup of tea and scones. Irrespective dude KMHBA.
  • HoleyCrap
    HoleyCrap
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 80
    already seen it in action and does nothing now
  • carl.wear.3
    carl.wear.3
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 5,860
    Its in the 3rd addendum of the November bounty briefing thread.  (a copy of it below)

CM Chris
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Apr 2014Posts: 3,734
    Following confirmation of reports that the Silverstrike UAV is overpowered against current tier fleets, the following changes have been made:
    • Decreased damage
    • Decreased chain range
    • Decreased Firing Arc
    • Increase minimum range
    • Increased reload delay
    NEW STATS

COMPENSATION
    Users that have already claimed the Silverstrike UAV turret by the time this change is going live (Friday by 730PM PST) will be receiving four 3d Defense Platform Build Tokens. We expect these to arrive in player accounts by EoD Monday.
  • michaelg21
    michaelg21
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 1,614
    Kixeye-no offense here but you can't be serious with the nerf. Did you even look at what you did in a real base? You essentially made it useless now. The firing arc is about 30% of what it was before. and the didnt decrease the minimum range YOU INCREASED IT. Even at my furthest point on my base I can't get it touch my land. This makes absolutely ZERO SENSE. This isnt a nerf-PERIOD. You may as well just take it back. It is of essentially no value now. Come on guys-You go from overpowered to useless. The firing arc was FINE!!!!! Just leave the thing the way it was and decrease the damage-that was ALL YOU NEEDED TO DO>
  • HOT-COFFEE
    HOT-COFFEE
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 239
    another  conn by kixeyes  and a lot of us fell  for it  ,
    i think now i should have listened to the  players  2 years ago  then they said dont keep playing this game 
    i said no ill carry on  ,wtf  

• stephy1969
    stephy1969
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 2
    well ty kixeye offer us a new gun and 1 day after puting it in my base your dumb **** nurfs it now u lost my coin and i will be scrapping my base , and my hubby will be scrapping his base alsoand i know he has spent over 50 k in the game but no more

• Vitus_Ice
    Vitus_Ice
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 42
    I feel so much better, receiving 4 3day defense platform build tokens will make everyone feel so much better and make everything right. No it won't this is a monumental screw up.
    Destroy or Be Destroyed the Alliance in 290
  • steve.vanzandt
    steve.vanzandt
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 6
    No more money from me. give what you say you are giving from the start .
    bought coin for Bounty for the new UAV turret, I got the points and used base parts to fit it in my base, now you have not just NERFED it, you have completely changed it. The turret now is completely worthless against current fleets, the compensation you are offering does not do justice to the time and money spent to get this prize.You need to reassess the changes made and make this a worthwhile turret again,  longer be spending anything on this game. 
  • KODIAK BEAR
    KODIAK BEAR
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1,374
    edited 30 Nov 2019, 10:32PM
    The Kixeye game team do not play this game and they can't comprehend our feedback. 
    Remember Kixeye, PLAYERS FIRST!
  • kixeyeuser_1370105303294_22767_274225485
    kixeyeuser_1370105303294_22767_274225485
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2016 Posts: 43
    Hi Kix

I did spent money for the new turret and now kix chance the stats from that turret
    i did not buy that turret 
    i buy a turret that was having a other static than i get now
    so i wanted my points back and kix take back the turret back
    or better compensate my 105 gold i buy to get that turret
    When i go to a shop and buy a tyger and i come home and its a cat in the bag
    than i can get back my money !!
    kix is an online shop wo sell stuff that is not what the say in the comursial
  • DJJeckel65
    DJJeckel65
    Skilled Warrior