Air to tackle or kill screamer

HULK_SMASH_C3
HULK_SMASH_C3
Skilled Warrior
Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 312
edited 29 Nov 2019, 4:05AM
should we get faster air in the range of speed 15-20 to kill screamer or a more durable air with higher HP to kill screamer or a more damaging powerful air to kill screamer or average of all above or a more tactical air which reduce screamer effect like bishop have to reduce darkstorm aura effect on range ?

Air to tackle or kill screamer 8 votes

Faster air with speed 15+
12%
John_B828 1 vote
More durable air with 200+ million HP
0%
More powerful with DPS 10+ million
0%
Reduces screamer effect by 50% when inside aura
37%
HULK_SMASH_C3gomikeyFreakingusername 3 votes
Overall Powerful with 12+speed 100+million HP 5+million DPS and 20% reduce effect from screamer
25%
Jc Floydssaine 2 votes
Last but not the Least 3 Tech for L Phantom 1 for speed+ 2nd for reduce damage from all 3rd to reduce effect of screamer by 50%
25%
DAVIE_DAFTssaine72 2 votes
  • HULK_SMASH_C3
    HULK_SMASH_C3
    Skilled Warrior
    nothing wrong with the Screamer, if you have issues only using Air then that is your problem. learn some Tactics about what works.
    i didn't said something is wrong with screamer but a new stronger air should be there faster unique
    o herald / o seige / o shepherd / o chopper  dying like paper units
    L phantom too
    on the other hand Corpus is lagging behind in air Both unique as well as normal air
    if there a new corpus air we can use its adaptive armor to save some repairs
  • HULK_SMASH_C3
    HULK_SMASH_C3
    Skilled Warrior
    edited 29 Nov 2019, 7:22AM
    Do you use only air? If so then I recommend stop playing PvP
    no i don't use only air but there is need of stronger air / either corpus  unique/normal corpus air
    corpus adaptive armor traits saves some repair /
    all corpus air are ages behind
    manticores
    Blackout
    sphinx
    no one is good against pvp bases even with corpus traits...
  • Agni-Kai
    Agni-Kai
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 197

Noob losers

• Loco266
    Loco266
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 5,663

None of the above, as with most of your suggestions none of those are remotely balanced for a standard unit

I'm starting to understand Magic Bunny's perspective...
  • scout.comm
    scout.comm
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2018 Posts: 34
    edited 29 Nov 2019, 8:44AM
    I liked the screamer, it make the game fair, u have  strong air-units and similarly strong anti-air-units, players have choice to use grund-units and air-units, so stop crying .... we want a real war game, not farmgame.

• PREDATOR172
    PREDATOR172
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 14
    None of the above leave it the way it is.
  • username2871990
    username2871990
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 7
    why should you be able to flat a base 100% with only air , spam ace ,L raptors or whatever is out there? you want to flat a base just with a buggy , keep your heavy in base .. its ok .. no problem , if you modify screamer (that is not easy to get ) remove high att as well .. thats my opinion , i dont want to post attack logs to show you that 99% of attack at my base is just air ..
  • NiceGuy01
    NiceGuy01
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 135
    Nothing wrong.  Leave as is, no fun in getting by spammers.  Screamer is  the best and can be overcome easily with a smart land / air attack combination.  Stop the crying.... 
  • Delphinus
    Delphinus
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 1,286
    wheres the vote for no change?
  • Joey_W6473
    Joey_W6473
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 42
    Why you want newer faster to kill the screamer. is that so u can just kill bases the easy way

• CheatEngine2020
    CheatEngine2020
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2019 Posts: 19

None of the above. This is just air spammers crying cause they can't flat a base with just PVP air for 2 or 3 gold. Learn tactical skills. This isn't spam commander and no decent base should be bubbled with air alone.

• AMERICAFCCKYEAH
    AMERICAFCCKYEAH
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 357

No no no no a d no.. super units getting another super unit just leads to nothing but even stupider units...if anything I'd rather see unique get phased out for actual tactical units

• nametagg0
    nametagg0
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 5,713
    something like the titan could be nice against screamers
    Image result for free to play vs pay to win gif

"the optimist looks up and loses his footing.
      the pessimist looks down and loses the path
      the strategist looks forward and adjusts accordingly" 
  • Jc Floyd
    Jc Floyd
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 70
    edited 29 Nov 2019, 10:51PM
    Overall Powerful with 12+speed 100+million HP 5+million DPS and 20% reduce effect from screamer
    nothing wrong with the Screamer, if you have issues only using Air then that is your problem. learn some Tactics about what works.
    The screamer completely changed the game for for the worse come hit my base lets see you use air on my base lol kikeye  trolls once again trying to speak for the majority. Farmers SMH
  • DisclosedBarrel
    DisclosedBarrel
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 549
    The unit is weak, slow and completely defenceless. People are so used to flattening bases within 5 minutes with just air and now they can't have their way. Some bases can't be taken in a single attack and sometimes need ground attacks. Deal with it.
    "Yes! Come to me, and discover your doom!" - Alexis Daemith - 1981-2018
  • Joey_W6473
    Joey_W6473
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 42
    You people keep complaing about farmers. Everyone is a farmer including those that complain. Only difference is some players get theirs the hard way. some steal from others, its all farming. So next time you talk about farmers look in the mirror. You will see one.
  • smokindragon
    smokindragon
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2019 Posts: 155
    Jc Floyd said:
    The screamer completely changed the game for for the worse come hit my base lets see you use air on my base lol kikeye  trolls once again trying to speak for the majority. Farmers SMH
    the Screamer did not change anything but how you attack a base. you use more Ground to hit the base = more repair time for toons = gold for repair= kix is happy while we are not.