Subjugator Build Eval/Guidance Please

CptBlackEye-0
CptBlackEye-0
Skilled Warrior
Joined May 2014 Posts: 497
I just got my first Subjugator print from the TLC, and I'd like to know if I'm on the right track with this build.
Guidance on armor would be greatly appreciated too. Thank you.

Build Code: 
eNqrVipPTSzIzytWsoq2NDYw1MFFxOooZZTm5Hi6KFkBuQY6SqkVBalFJU6lmTkpSlZpiTnFqTpKxQWpyZlAJtAwQzMzAx1jM0tLHUNTS1MdY0sjEx1jczNjHUMzAyOgYYlFuflFIIUGOlAYWwsAowEl3Q==
  • D'Steel
    D'Steel
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 200

Your missile special won't boot uav. Uav is not missiles.

• BuckMeatmissile
    BuckMeatmissile
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2018 Posts: 522
    When used as a primary offense, the goal of Subjugators is to chain to hit targets far beyond what they are aimed at, so you want specials and crews that help with this.  The ship was originally intended as a damage sink and also works well for that purpose if you only have one. 
    Me: Here is how I clear the fleets out of the 500 with Silverfish
    Worz: Um... You're hiding behind a rock.
    Me: I'd hide behind a preschool if I thought it would help
  • CptBlackEye-0
    CptBlackEye-0
    Skilled Warrior
    The reason I was thinking about the Advanced Guidance System is to add additional Flak Evade to the UAVs. Will this not happen?
  • davec415
    davec415
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 1,619
    i'd put a uav battery or upgrade (can't remember name) too help with chaining
    Playing Since July 10 2011
  • kennethtancy
    kennethtancy
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 231
    The reason I was thinking about the Advanced Guidance System is to add additional Flak Evade to the UAVs. Will this not happen?
    no help
  • Foolish Thumper
    Foolish Thumper
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 37
    The only difference between this build and my build is that I have shielded circuitry in place of the missile special that you have.
  • CptBlackEye-0
    CptBlackEye-0
    Skilled Warrior
    Please help me understand the logic. If the Advanced Guidance System does not add Flak Evasion to the UAVs, then how does Siege Targeting 4 add building and wall damage to the attack? I'm honestly confused as to how one special helps, but the other does not.
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 18,346
    edited 25 Nov 2019, 3:28AM
    Power Cells and Battery are the only specials that will effect UAVs.  Other specials do not work on any UAV.

The exception crew is the 2 Star Death From Above Crew.

While UAVs are "Launched" from a ship, they fire their own weapon that is independent from a ship mounted weapon and no special or crew will effect them other than the Power Cell and Battery.  A UAV is it's own weapon platform with the Power Cell and Battery mounted to each UAV, this is how they operate.
  • CptBlackEye-0
    CptBlackEye-0
    Skilled Warrior
    Laredo said:
    Power Cells and Battery are the only specials that will effect UAVs.  Other specials do not work on any UAV.

The exception crew is the 2 Star Death From Above Crew.

While UAVs are "Launched" from a ship, they fire their own weapon that is independent from a ship mounted weapon and no special or crew will effect them other than the Power Cell and Battery.  A UAV is it's own weapon platform with the Power Cell and Battery mounted to each UAV, this is how they operate.
    Thank you