Spartan Kicked Underdog-VXP?..Blunder me Blimey

Sea_Wolf17
Sea_Wolf17
Skilled Warrior
Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 371
I remember a time when VXP Targets could be hit from any direction   and that's from the direction you enter Battle..well, enter with a gorgon and you are stuck waiting on the time to crawl down to 0. This Linear approach to everything is just as enthusiastic as the new Tesla Truck..Terrible 
  • D'Steel
    D'Steel
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 305

I love the tesla truck, it bulletproof. I going get 1 and rob the bank with it. Lol

• joe crossland
    joe crossland
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1,576
    I remember a time when VXP Targets could be hit from any direction   and that's from the direction you enter Battle..well, enter with a gorgon and you are stuck waiting on the time to crawl down to 0. This Linear approach to everything is just as enthusiastic as the new Tesla Truck..Terrible 
    I dont see an issue with starting in the same place no matter where you enter on vxp targets but to each his own but i must point out that if youre sending in any actual defender hull that doesnt have a combat speed listed then you are going to sit exactly where you go in because defender hulls that dont have a combat speed do not move in battle they are stationary
  • sardonique13
    sardonique13
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 1,000
    edited 23 Nov 2019, 2:47AM
    D'Steel said:

I love the tesla truck, it bulletproof. I going get 1 and rob the bank with it. Lol

so bulletproof that a guy throws a steel ball at the windows and they smash...lol

https://news.yahoo.com/tesla-cybertruck-electric-pickup-truck-081627968.html

sardonique

ex-IKY, ex-DOA, ex-PNLS, never ex-ex.....

.....hey pirates....I'm back.  Buwahahahaha
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 18,498
    As a lvl 126 player you should know that a hull with 0 combat speed will not move in combat of any kind, there is no special or crew that can change this fact.

This is why defense hull VXP tokens are awarded for completing the target.
  • Sea_Wolf17
    Sea_Wolf17
    Skilled Warrior
    my mention was in regards before this change up as previously it worked. I ranked 2 gorgons that way..not green, just observative and not paid with perks. Its been that way for years and as far back as i remember, so no attempted mandela effect..thanks in advance
  • Sea_Wolf17
    Sea_Wolf17
    Skilled Warrior
    Laredo said:
    As a lvl 126 player you should know that a hull with 0 combat speed will not move in combat of any kind, there is no special or crew that can change this fact.

and as for this terrible Linear approach to everything its giving everything the carnival step right up next in line feeling, might want to drop the strategy portion whilst describing the game there is no more need for it, just a fat wallet 
  • Sea_Wolf17
    Sea_Wolf17
    Skilled Warrior
    Laredo said:

my mention was in regards before this change up as previously it worked. I ranked 2 gorgons that way..not green, just observative and not paid with perks. Its been that way for years and as far back as i remember, so no attempted mandela effect..thanks in advance... 4mil id
  • Adom_M
    Adom_M
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 552
    I am assuming that your problem is the gorgon doesn't move, so therefore cannot kill anything.
    Simple solution, send in another ship to trigger the attack boats.
    Never lose sight that this is a game, its not life and death!!!
  • James Leon
    James Leon
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,743
    Laredo said:

my mention was in regards before this change up as previously it worked. I ranked 2 gorgons that way..not green, just observative and not paid with perks. Its been that way for years and as far back as i remember, so no attempted mandela effect..thanks in advance... 4mil id
    Are you on repeat?
    ahava veshalom
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 18,498
    Laredo said:

I use the VXP tokens to rank my defense hulls since they have had 0 combat speed for years, thats why the defense hull VXP tokens came to existence years ago.  While there are folks with a much lower ID than me, mine is only a 2mil ID.