Death Roll TLC

DerpyTheCow
DerpyTheCow
Force to be Reckoned With
Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 1,996
One of the new things this week worth checking out is the Death Roll TLC. This will give you the blueprint for a subjugator build, tech required, and both VXP and build tokens.

If you have an assault fleet (Nemesis X, Saturn, Pegasus) and want to get into PvP, try this.
When I am not helping people on forums, I run a YouTube channel.  I focus on actually helping players in the game. I respond to every comment on there, so it is the best way to find me. If you want more info click the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/c/DerpyTheCow47?sub_confirmation=1
  • warren.fee.3
    warren.fee.3
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,953

I concur.

If you have pegs build.. use those. Full nessus fleet autoed all 5 masteries without docking for repair.
    Saturns n nems recommended but no longer the best.

Same with erads/shrike campiagn.
    Full draggons with glaive pac each steamrolled at the masteries with little damage. I drove 1 mastery with practically zero damage.

If you have the next generation assault and siege build, dont use the 'recommended' fleet for both this weeks camps.

• ScattergunScott
    ScattergunScott
    Joined May 2017 Posts: 1,602
    This is why we cannot have nice things.......

• Mighty-Hood
    Mighty-Hood
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 341

I concur.

If you have pegs build.. use those. Full nessus fleet autoed all 5 masteries without docking for repair.

Full draggons with glaive pac each steamrolled at the masteries with little damage. I drove 1 mastery with practically zero damage.

If you have the next generation assault and siege build, dont use the 'recommended' fleet for both this weeks camps.

well lets hope they up the damage if people are using the new assault fleets, lets keep it interesting and not easy!
  • DerpyTheCow
    DerpyTheCow
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 1,996

I concur.

I agree with that. I will say that this video attempts to show the lowest possible fleet that can realistically do this, to help lower levels
    When I am not helping people on forums, I run a YouTube channel.  I focus on actually helping players in the game. I respond to every comment on there, so it is the best way to find me. If you want more info click the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/c/DerpyTheCow47?sub_confirmation=1