First Fury (M1 Leviathan Dreadnought Targets)

• Alex Videoman
    Alex Videoman
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2019 Posts: 224

1 paroxmn so that you cant be killed through the minimum range. In my opinion you dont need 2 as the enemy will be likely dead before either one of you enters that range. Would be better to focus on nova and cascade

• LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 1,991
    cascade has no min range 0-6k
  • Alex Videoman
    Alex Videoman
    Minor Nuisance

Oh right my bad

• Marticus65
    Marticus65
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 199
    what  weapon everyone using on Levi? thinking BL  cascade,easy to farm and with Onin
    I haven't fitted mine yet but I've farmed the weapons, armor and ablative.  I'm planning on using 3 Nova Driver III, 4 Cascade Missile III, and 2 Paroxysm Cannon III.  Of course that's a full load at Mk6 and assuming it can take the weight.  I figure that loadout will handle just about  everything but time will tell.  The Nova drivers may need some kind of speed increase to be effective.
    i have seen an elite (google YT CRIMINAL PHIL ) for special access video

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp01nGbxgWU-YECGoPCCD9A
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp01nGbxgWU-YECGoPCCD9A
    Well after watching the video maybe Cascade Missiles are all that's needed.  Maybe a Nova Driver or 2 to discourage Val kiters...

Looks like a great ship, looking forward to using it.
  • Sequestor
    Sequestor
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,381
    I'd like leviathan to receive a melee devour attack with 0-1000m range at mk6 with bonus damage to modules. This thing needs something to chew on, like a good boy.
  • Alex Videoman
    Alex Videoman
    Minor Nuisance

@Sequestor said:
    I'd like leviathan to receive a melee devour attack with 0-1000m range at mk6 with bonus damage to modules. This thing needs something to chew on, like a good boy.

What use is that? Cant hit player bases with dreadnoughts

This discussion has been closed.