new player

jperson1117
jperson1117
Greenhorn
Joined May 2018 Posts: 2
im trying to start my base but it tells me to go hit targets with my skirmish ships i built but they wont engage in a battle so how do i complete the tutorial if its not working
  • joe crossland
    joe crossland
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1,456
     you should have low level versions of this target by your base to attack 
  • MuddyWolf
    MuddyWolf
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 326
    im trying to start my base but it tells me to go hit targets with my skirmish ships i built but they wont engage in a battle so how do i complete the tutorial if its not working
    Here is a video that might help you with parts of the game. You can also go to YouTube and do a search for Battle Pirates Beginners Guide where you can get other videos that might be of some help.

https://youtu.be/xoAZKffDXbY
    “It’s easy for others to lose their focus on quality,” That’s where we are laser-focused.”
    “If users are more engaged, they naturally spend more money.”
    “We don’t throw the ecosystem out of whack. A free player who spends a lot of time in the game has as much chance as a whale who spends a lot of money.”
    “It’s all a balance ecosystem.”
    Will Harbin     [VentureBeat - March 16, 2012]
  • Dave Martin
    Dave Martin
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 525
    stop playing dont fall into the rabbit hole 

• jperson1117
    jperson1117
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2018 Posts: 2
    and i understand all that stuff. the problem is the battle wont start the ships stand in one spot i cant leave the battle or do anything in it. i always have to refresh and still nothing now i get missing shard world map
  • James Leon
    James Leon
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,698
    you might need to enable flash in the browser. And there is some sort of plug in that was given here at one time but I have not been able to find it. sorry to not be able to help better.
    ahava veshalom
  • KAOS KODE
    KAOS KODE
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 157
    send in a ticket explaining the issue one of the guys i know had the same issue with a new base.