coining

Lil_Bluto
Lil_Bluto
Minor Nuisance
Joined Apr 2011 Posts: 269
now I have coined every now and than but to hear a player that can coin at any given time and tell the players if you don't like it quit that's very encouraging to quit the game
Monkey Wrench
  • sneaky35
    sneaky35
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 12
    I coin quite a bit, but that is my choice and I do not think it is for everyone , I wish I was a good enough player to not have to coin for what I need
  • Lil_Bluto
    Lil_Bluto
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2011 Posts: 269
    lol that's why there is only 100 sectors because of players helping make this choice
    Monkey Wrench
  • MERC MAN
    MERC MAN
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 495
    now I have coined every now and than but to hear a player that can coin at any given time and tell the players if you don't like it quit that's very encouraging to quit the game
    I coin very infrequently now days, its a choice I made when WT put into place the regime where to get the really top prizes, you had to coin. The only difference from then to now, is I have to be very selective in what prizes I target.

That said I really don't understand the point you are trying to make?, do you believe its unfair that someone can be a big coiner? surely its that persons choice, and really when you boil it all down, without the big coiners there would be no game for any of us to play.
  • mark.matthews.94
    mark.matthews.94
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 820
    in general, I will spend coin during bounty and on the raid - thats about it. This raid, I have spent zero coin as there really wasnt anything worth coining repair for. Generally, I only spend about 10 to 20 bucks a month.