How do you see how many upgrade upgrade kits you have for your ships.

klaus
klaus
Potential Threat
Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 31
Hi can anyone tell me where i can see how many upgrade kits I have for any given ship, it cant be right that you have to go check your ships every time shipyard is free. Must be a better way..

KlausStonedVikings
  • Dreaded
    Dreaded
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 3,857
    You can't. Cause "Kixeye"...
    All fear the Habanaro!
    #makebattlepiratesgreatagain
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 18,313
    klaus said:
    Hi can anyone tell me where i can see how many upgrade kits I have for any given ship, it cant be right that you have to go check your ships every time shipyard is free. Must be a better way..

KlausStonedVikings
    At this time, thats the only way.  Hopefully when the HTML5 rollout is complete, they can devote some resources to more things that the players have been asking for to improve day to day play.
  • Dreaded
    Dreaded
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 3,857
    Cause "Kixeye"...
    All fear the Habanaro!
    #makebattlepiratesgreatagain
  • Xevian
    Xevian
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 219
    You can do the tried and true method.  Grab a pen, pencil, crayon etc and a pad of paper and write it down for the ships you have, best way to keep track thereby not needing to try to figure it out when the shipyard is busy.  HTML5 is a huge excuse, if they can roll out events and increase damage at their leisure they can easily create a "tab" on the Intelligence lab to add Upgrade Kits to it as has been mentioned before in other forum posts or put them in the Foundry where they should have been done in the 1st place.
  • ogrish
    ogrish
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 283
    I have been asking them this same question for months and HTML conversion has been the excuse everytime.  As Xevian said, I've resorted to pen and paper to track them currently.  Great solution for a video game I know.