Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 133
edited 18 Nov 2019, 5:14PM

132 LEGIONS LEVEL FLEET CHIMERA
I am heftybear08!!!!
  • DJJeckel65
    DJJeckel65
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 328
    aahhh I didnt want to share this info because Im sure everyone know how to hit this target and didnt want to wast your time. this is not my post sorry
    If you looking for info that the big coiners don't want to share, check out DJJeckel65 on you tube.  I do try to help as much as I can. Been playing since Beta . 
  • MERC MAN
    MERC MAN
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 495
    Nice pathing, probably the most useful post you have ever done.
    However I couldn't quite make out what crew you was using? if it was a BB, then it was still a good attack but the BB crew will gain you a massive amount of damage protection. If it wasn't a BB crew, then if you wanted to be as helpful as you claim, then a post of your build would be good.
  • TRUCULENT2
    TRUCULENT2
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 2,789
    MERC MAN said:
    Nice pathing, probably the most useful post you have ever done.
    However I couldn't quite make out what crew you was using? if it was a BB, then it was still a good attack but the BB crew will gain you a massive amount of damage protection. If it wasn't a BB crew, then if you wanted to be as helpful as you claim, then a post of your build would be good.

Here is video (posted 3 days ago) using the Nemesis to hit the top targets in the raid - build is at the end:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP4DcXPZ_-g

Here is another video of the Nems doing the target (posted 4 days ago) using the Nems - again, the build is at the end: 
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pc6cATCXlwk

Merc, I would strongly suggest following Derpy, Jerry, and the person who posted the video in the last link on youtube. Their videos are well done, better quality, and geared towards helping - not just bragging. And their builds are regularly posted at the end of their videos. 
    I have a hard time believing that we are dealing with a company that is brilliantly scamming us AND entirely incompetent. 

This is a private company in a capitalist market trying to make money - your money. Give it to them, or don't - but don't fault them for trying. 
  • DJJeckel65
    DJJeckel65
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 328
    here what jerrys does and he change his build 12 times and removed 6 of his videos, jerry changed his build 3 times and none them show using the nemis on the 132 get your info right both of them coin their results i dont. also i do share my build shared a nemis build back in june so i dont see the point in adding it to each video wernt you the one that said to shorten my videos see your just mad cus i help none coiners. what are you afraid of?

If you looking for info that the big coiners don't want to share, check out DJJeckel65 on you tube.  I do try to help as much as I can. Been playing since Beta .