Pegasus fleet

Kenneth Eggleston
Kenneth Eggleston
Potential Threat
Joined May 2012 Posts: 59
My dock is fulling upgraded but I can not have a full fleet of pegasus with flag ship it tell me fleet is to heavy to move one from fleet or up grade dock what gives
  • davec415
    davec415
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 1,587
    what level is your shipyard ???? if it's maxed u should be getting a reduction. all my turrets wh and dock and shipyards all maxed out
    Playing Since July 10 2011
  • Kenneth Eggleston
    Kenneth Eggleston
    Potential Threat
    I'm maxed out
  • Kenneth Eggleston
    Kenneth Eggleston
    Potential Threat
    Level 15
  • Lil_Bluto
    Lil_Bluto
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2011 Posts: 269
    in 2 weeks the Pegasus will be nerfed for another event
    Monkey Wrench
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 18,315
    My dock is fulling upgraded but I can not have a full fleet of pegasus with flag ship it tell me fleet is to heavy to move one from fleet or up grade dock what gives
    I don't remember the lab name, but upgrading it reduces weapon weights.  All the labs now get a benefit from upgrading. 
  • CptBlackEye-0
    CptBlackEye-0
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 438
    Laredo said:
    I don't remember the lab name, but upgrading it reduces weapon weights.  All the labs now get a benefit from upgrading. 
    Going off memory here (game not open)...

Aren't the Pegasus and War Pegasus each limited to 40k tons and the fully upgraded dock limits the fleet to 200k tons? If I have those numbers right, then no fleet configuration of Pegasus ships should ever be too heavy to launch from the dock.... Standard math says that he OP has found a bug.
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 18,315
    Laredo said:
    Going off memory here (game not open)...

Aren't the Pegasus and War Pegasus each limited to 40k tons and the fully upgraded dock limits the fleet to 200k tons? If I have those numbers right, then no fleet configuration of Pegasus ships should ever be too heavy to launch from the dock.... Standard math says that he OP has found a bug.
    I have full built 5 ship fleet with room to spare.  

I don't think its a bug.
  • Templar614
    Templar614
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 14,359
    It is your Shipyard level. At lvl 6 it provides a 15% weight reduction for Legion tech. Pegasus primarily use Legion weapons, and they are heavy at that. Each missile is 3k tons out of the box.