Caution - T8 Assault Build Token Offer

CptBlackEye-0
CptBlackEye-0
Skilled Warrior
Joined May 2014 Posts: 428
You may only hold 5 tokens at once.
(Yes, these tokens DO work on the War Pegasus.)

• ScattergunScott
    ScattergunScott
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined May 2017 Posts: 1,582
    You may only hold 5 tokens at once.
    (Yes, these tokens DO work on the War Pegasus.)

See my response in the other thread where you posted this already. Bought Tokens "overfill".
  • Templar614
    Templar614
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 14,354
    edited 17 Nov 2019, 7:46PM
    Items purchased through an LTO will allow you to exceed the in game limits. You just will not be able to redeem/earn more in game until you drop back below the limit.

So if you bought all 5 of those, you would be at 20/5. And then if there were some available as prizes in the raid, you would not be able to get them until you use some and get down to below the cap.
  • CptBlackEye-0
    CptBlackEye-0
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 428
    Items purchased through an LTO will allow you to exceed the in game limits. You just will not be able to redeem/earn more in game until you drop back below the limit.

So if you bought all 5 of those, you would be at 20/5. And then if there were some available as prizes in the raid, you would not be able to get them until you use some and get down to below the cap.
    I would submit to you that 'secret' accounting methods should never occur with our token inventory and should never conflict with what is displayed. We should never be expected to 'hope' to have 20/5 of anything.

Of course, we are talking about kixeye math so I shouldn't be surprised... No matter how much I hope the game makers finally get simple things right...