Jagged bite torpedo

kixeyeuser_1375599580027_13280_1382897133
kixeyeuser_1375599580027_13280_1382897133
Minor Nuisance
Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 237
I clearly have one in my inventory, but having just tried to fit it to Silverfish flag, it doesn't appear in the list of limited weapons to choose

Even if torpedoes are not allowed on the Silverfish, it should still be in the list greyed (redded!) out surely?

It's the same weight as existing Silverfish weapons, which hints it's meant to go on a Silverfish.

So what's going on? 
  • jasebase
    jasebase
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2017 Posts: 143
    It will be the new weapon for the new skirmish hull which will be in the December raid as that is the next cycle....

Could try fitting it to a fang and see how it goes
  • davidduhamel
    davidduhamel
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 14
    preview weapon to dec raid hull for jan raid.... is what i have been hearing alot about.

• reefguy
    reefguy
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2019 Posts: 31
    The question wasn't what is the new torpedo. The question was where is it?  I am having same issue. I got a bunch of these and want to stick them on my silverfish, but the weapon doesn't show up as an option in my shipyard.

• Rockstar2k15
    Rockstar2k15
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 813
    edited 16 Nov 2019, 1:42AM
    It should be under your limited weapons, just select a sub or other ship that support torps slots and you should be able to see it. Or just go to your intel lab and click limited weapons.

I
  • reefguy
    reefguy
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2019 Posts: 31
    Yep its in the intel lab alright. Can't get it onto a ship from the intel lab though. Need to do that in the shipyard.  And it isnt showing up in the shipyard

• XVIII-Luna
    XVIII-Luna
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2018 Posts: 458
    edited 16 Nov 2019, 4:54AM
    Torpedoes aren't able to be viewed/selected in the shipyard if you chose a weapon slot that doesn't fit underwater weapons.
    Similarly, you can't view normal weapons on a weapon slot that is underwater only, as it would only display torpedoes and the few submerged missiles we have.
    Started in 2011, sector 19.
  • captain hell
    captain hell
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 405
    not to mention the silverfish doesn't have underwater slots

• Alexa the BAE
    Alexa the BAE
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 444
    I clearly have one in my inventory, but having just tried to fit it to Silverfish flag, it doesn't appear in the list of limited weapons to choose

Even if torpedoes are not allowed on the Silverfish, it should still be in the list greyed (redded!) out surely?

It's the same weight as existing Silverfish weapons, which hints it's meant to go on a Silverfish.

So what's going on? 
    The silverfish does not contain underwater type weapon slots. The torpedo is skrimish which limits further where it can be used. My first choice was the trusty predator sub but sadly it sank from the weight. Ghost Crawler, Fangs, Proto Tide Seeker are good choices. With those and other u.w. slot hulls you will see your Jagged ready for use.
    "a computer once beat me at chess but it was no match for me at kick boxing"
  • chris_g
    chris_g
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 32
    this what i see in mine you need to collect the shards  
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 18,315

So what's going on? 
    The silverfish only has standard/countermeasure slots.

You will need the 'underwater' slot in order to mount a torpedo. 
  • X1F3RGH0S7
    X1F3RGH0S7
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2019 Posts: 58
    Incoming T8.5 Skirmish Submarine Hull in December
  • davec415
    davec415
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 1,587
    i don't have these cause i can't do top targets. when is it gonna be available to the rest of bp players that can't do top targets too get it???
    Playing Since July 10 2011