Peg speed

BK0831
BK0831
Greenhorn
Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 12
Why is KE messing with the speed of boats, 67 on my pegs is 3 times slower than 67 on my fangs which are slow as hell any ways..same thing with making fleets direct fire to less threat targets than the higher threat: if you need to do this to generate coins or whatever you folks are doing ..hell idk not same game..
Brians-Killers
  • TomBrooklyn
    TomBrooklyn
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 2,724
    My Sats are running super slow in Pieces of Eight.    

• AbbyL
    AbbyL
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 12

One of the cic's reduces the combat and turn speed of the fleet. That reduction wont show in the stats.

• TRUCULENT2
    TRUCULENT2
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 2,789
    AbbyL said:

One of the cic's reduces the combat and turn speed of the fleet. That reduction wont show in the stats.

^^THIS.

The slow speed is painful. It makes these relatively small targets dreadfully tedious. And yes, it does allow for your fleet to take more damage. But that is where strategy comes in... using a crew that increases combat speed, or adding a special to increase combat speed, or gearing your fleet towards a different CiC or finding a balance with the CiCs. 
    I have a hard time believing that we are dealing with a company that is brilliantly scamming us AND entirely incompetent. 

This is a private company in a capitalist market trying to make money - your money. Give it to them, or don't - but don't fault them for trying. 
  • ScattergunScott
    ScattergunScott
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined May 2017 Posts: 1,582
    AbbyL said:

^^THIS.

The slow speed is painful. It makes these relatively small targets dreadfully tedious. And yes, it does allow for your fleet to take more damage. But that is where strategy comes in... using a crew that increases combat speed, or adding a special to increase combat speed, or gearing your fleet towards a different CiC or finding a balance with the CiCs. 
    Somebody just posted a build using Hyper-30 to offset the -30% Combat Speed. If you have them, that would help. 
  • mark.matthews.94
    mark.matthews.94
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 820
    Yep - this is the reason that I have taken as many of these things from every event that I can. I put them on my Pegs and they fly. 
  • TRUCULENT2
    TRUCULENT2
    Unicorn Overlord
    AbbyL said:

^^THIS.

Somebody just posted a build using Hyper-30 to offset the -30% Combat Speed. If you have them, that would help. 
    Finished refitting my pegs (adding Hyper30) and my damage was cut in half on a S set. The splash damage defense probably doesn't hurt either. 
    I have a hard time believing that we are dealing with a company that is brilliantly scamming us AND entirely incompetent. 

This is a private company in a capitalist market trying to make money - your money. Give it to them, or don't - but don't fault them for trying. 
  • mark.matthews.94
    mark.matthews.94
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 820
    AbbyL said:

^^THIS.

Finished refitting my pegs (adding Hyper30) and my damage was cut in half on a S set. The splash damage defense probably doesn't hurt either. 
    What was your damage in the 132s before the hyper 30s were added? just curious/
  • TRUCULENT2
    TRUCULENT2
    Unicorn Overlord
    AbbyL said:

^^THIS.

What was your damage in the 132s before the hyper 30s were added? just curious/
    Very first run was 1h 57m, then down to 1h 23m, and after watching Derpy's tutorial I just did one for 1h 2m - with 40m on the flag and the regular pegs being almost insta repair. 

• kixeyeuser_1390324778497_100007679130563
    kixeyeuser_1390324778497_100007679130563
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 198
    AbbyL said:

^^THIS.

Yah Just Keep coining Configurations until you get it right.
  • TRUCULENT2
    TRUCULENT2
    Unicorn Overlord
    AbbyL said:

^^THIS.

Yah Just Keep coining Configurations until you get it right.
    No coins here - not for a while at least - I had a 1d peg token and 5 12h peg tokens from the TLC. I saved them from the camp, knowing **** well that I would need to make an adjustment during the raid.