T8 assault build token offer

Ax Bd
Ax Bd
Minor Nuisance
Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 101
The T8 assault build tokens being offered, are they for all of the T8 assault hulls or only the regular (non flag) hulls?

• Angus_B
    Angus_B
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 976
    non flag I believe

• CptBlackEye-0
    CptBlackEye-0
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 428
    edited 15 Nov 2019, 9:30AM
    Angus_B said:
    non flag I believe

Frack, can someone please confirm?
  • captain hell
    captain hell
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 404
    for the flagships it has to say t8 flagship assault

• tyler1289
    tyler1289
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 85
    can confirm that this deal does work on the war pegasus also, purchased and refitted myself less than 20 minutes ago
  • Archangel_1
    Archangel_1
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 388
    Was going to buy this offer, but then remembered (as also stated in this thread) that it does NOT apply to the War Pegasus.  Since the 4 regular Pegasus' are built and the War Pegasus was made available so late (about 1 week before the Nov Raid) I had thought to speed up the refitting of the War Pegasus, but will NOT buy this offer.

Just another example of Kixeye making it virtually impossible to have fleets built in time for a new Raid cycle unless you spend lots of money.  This money focus has gotten so over the top that I, for one, no longer spend money on anything but a few coins for repairs during a Raid.  And even that is moving closer and closer to not being worth it as I am constantly asking myself "why even continue playing this game?"  It's more a habit now than the fun it used to be.  Habits like this can be easily broken simply by finding something else to spend my entertainment time on.

• CptBlackEye-0
    CptBlackEye-0
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 428
    tyler1289 said:
    can confirm that this deal does work on the war pegasus also, purchased and refitted myself less than 20 minutes ago
    I can confirm that it is allowed for flag too (but will not spend a 1-day with 9 hours remaining).

I just purchased one 7.99 pack, and then I noticed this:

I did not have any tokens prior to my purchase (I got the ZM-1 offer, ZCO-1 offer shown here).
  • ScattergunScott
    ScattergunScott
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined May 2017 Posts: 1,582
    tyler1289 said:
    I can confirm that it is allowed for flag too (but will not spend a 1-day with 9 hours remaining).

I just purchased one 7.99 pack, and then I noticed this:

I did not have any tokens prior to my purchase (I got the ZM-1 offer, ZCO-1 offer shown here).
    If you buy it five times, you get 20 Tokens. Bought Tokens can "overfill".