9.46 Update Discussion (November Raid Week)

• mark.matthews.94
    mark.matthews.94
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 820

Had I  known you were going to release this I would not have spent the time and money up to this point, your timing sucks
    same offer to me last night was $29.99 USD
  • Piratekiller_BOB
    Piratekiller_BOB
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 642

Had I  known you were going to release this I would not have spent the time and money up to this point, your timing sucks
    same offer to me last night was $29.99 USD
    IF you have a higher offer do some upgrades will make it cheaper!
  • vvat4er
    vvat4er
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 56
    Low tier target req full fleet = ungrindable.
    Siege part is OK, same as september? raid.
    Tried top target supposed for nessus -> dead fleet 7,5h repair for 130k'ish points.
    Glad i've got Flagship before. Still doable 3-4mil points per raid.
  • IvyL40
    IvyL40
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 42
    CM Chris,  Please add the Glaive PAC to the prize list not having it there is unfair  
  • joey.penfold
    joey.penfold
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 14
    fullfleet pegasus u3
    11 million points done
    global leaderboard place 611 
    and this 18h after raid started
    KIX LOOKS LIKE YOU GUYS DOING A GREAT JOB 
    PLAYERS ONLINE now lol 
    well well it sounds for me that mass players voted with none playing this raid again. congratulation 
  • kixeyeuser_1390324778497_100007679130563
    kixeyeuser_1390324778497_100007679130563
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 195
    can we have shrike kits please, not tokens but kits so we can use tokens
    If You Have Eradicators you can do The 109's under Base Parts and it gives out 300K uranium and either Eradicator Tokens or Shrike Tokens.  Mostly Shrike
  • carl.wear.3
    carl.wear.3
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 5,833
    Whats with the prices in the prize list?  Manticore build and upgrade tokens are the same cost as the saturn and nemisis and yet the manticore is a year older. Also why are there NO shipbuild tokens for the pegasus in the raid or any generic shipbuild tokens?
  • flame29
    flame29
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 34
    Glaive PAC Glaive PAC GLAIVE PAC  Your robbing us of a chance to progress to the next fleet come on put them in the raid list !

• StgtheFish
    StgtheFish
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 42
    edited 14 Nov 2019, 11:32PM
    .......It would look nothing like this. 

IMO the 130 and 132 targets are the most boring targets yet. 

Plus, I store GM crews for the raid, to make it more cost effective and because how long each target takes 4 million is around the best you can achieve in the 1.5hrs given for the crew. 

This game is supposed to engross the user and ease coins from them, I am not seeing that. 

On top of that all you are offering as prizes are upgrade tokens - to cover newly invented lvls (X1) and an Inceptor.

I am sure there will be other opinions but I for one am far from entertained. 

• Little_Dean
    Little_Dean
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 97
    I would like for KIXEYE to explain to the world, why the A set in the current raid is being penalized, one by having three targets when all the other sets only have two, and second why the set completion bonus isn't double anything, while all the other sets are,  It is just that you truly want the mid level player to give up and get out of your hair?

• dave55robinson
    dave55robinson
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 236
    fleet sticks in several places in a 402 ensuring damage , thanks kix for your crap coding
  • DADakaDTM
    DADakaDTM
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 203
    all I hear are crickets chirping in this thread.  Kix you all should even stop asking for feedback   just dont even start a thread on it
  • ThePirateGamer
    ThePirateGamer
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2019 Posts: 84
    fullfleet pegasus u3
    11 million points done
    PLAYERS ONLINE now lol 
    well well it sounds for me that mass players voted with none playing this raid again. congratulation 
    that is the number of players on all games not battle pirates
  • Corp_Hellrazor
    Corp_Hellrazor
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,636
    I would like for KIXEYE to explain to the world, why the A set in the current raid is being penalized, one by having three targets when all the other sets only have two, and second why the set completion bonus isn't double anything, while all the other sets are,  It is just that you truly want the mid level player to give up and get out of your hair?

It definitely seems like we are being penalized for using Dragoons.

fleet sticks in several places in a 402 ensuring damage , thanks kix for your crap coding
    And just for the record....Yes, this is a total BS tactic to inflict massive damage when your fleet gets stunned directly in front of the Mercury throwers. 

Not once mind you.....but several times throughout the target.
  • kixeyeuser_1388600479319_1249361144
    kixeyeuser_1388600479319_1249361144
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 225
    edited 15 Nov 2019, 6:04AM
    So I just upgraded my war peg to U3 and am noticing that more damage is now focused on it (the rest of the pegs are u2/u1). I am guessing that priority targeting now includes upgrade levels? Anyone else seeing this?

Also note they have turned the damage up a bit lol
    Upgrade Pirates is not as fun as Battle Pirates
  • jim.walters.75
    jim.walters.75
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 19
    Wow had so much fun hitting an 82. You have lost your minds, if you ever had any. I had hopes the new owners would clean this **** up but nope. Basically your game sucks.
  • PChicken
    PChicken
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2018 Posts: 44
    time to stop playing this game it looks like its pay up or shut up and i am not paying for a broken game 
  • Jesse Graham32
    Jesse Graham32
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2019 Posts: 3
    i'm just wondering why was turin x and nessus x cic wasnt offered as a price, that's kinda stupid have everything else for the pegasus but not those main components. this game is getting so greasy now
  • joey.penfold
    joey.penfold
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 14
    fullfleet pegasus u3
    11 million points done
    PLAYERS ONLINE now lol 
    that is the number of players on all games not battle pirates
    you dont get it, i can do it for 2-4 coins the 130s/132s set,  im care about so many players that cant doing it. kix push more and more players out of game. where we will be in couple mounth when this going this way. who plays then only heave coiners like me. is that what we wanted ???? 

• ThePirateGamer
    ThePirateGamer
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2019 Posts: 84
    i highly doubt this game will be playable for a lot of players who dont coin in a couple months its gotten to a point were lower players dont stand a chance in raids or events

• FFRODO
    FFRODO
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 71
    Decent event. Damage levels are very reasonable. Targets can be broken down quite easily. Only real criticism is the time in target is a bit long but cant have everything. Much better than i was expecting. 
  • Kyle Deschenes
    Kyle Deschenes
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 526
    im glad kix offered goon tokens, i was able to change the goon flag over to ball sync drive and 3x C armors, doing better in the 80's now
  • jon210
    jon210
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 91
    we need prat upgrade kits and way more peg upgrade kits if we are to x1 these and get our prats up to u3 is just no way to do it all 

• Digits_Brigade
    Digits_Brigade
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 514
    It really should not take 15-20 minutes to do an S set.  Seat time for this raid is terrible.
  • James Leon
    James Leon
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,637
    I think the amount of people out hitting bases is great and fun but also  says something about how much effort is bein gput into ignoring this raid.
    ahava veshalom
  • Chief_Barney
    Chief_Barney
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 387
    Why does it seem like some targets 130 and 132s are not recording bonus's
  • carl.wear.3
    carl.wear.3
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 5,833
    I think the amount of people out hitting bases is great and fun but also  says something about how much effort is bein gput into ignoring this raid.
    I think part of the problem is its not players intentionally ignoring it; its they just don't have the fleets for it. If you don't have a pegasus fleet built then its a slow boring grind. Even IF you have a dragoon fleet and not the pegasus, the points to damage is just not worth it. Some newer players don't even have saturn or nemisis fleets so they are left trying to grind with the free erad fleet that some got. And thats another part of the problem; even if you do have a good fleet, with all the grinding the game now requires; ( raid, bounty, pillage, 3 FMs a month) some players just can't be bothered with all the grinding. Some of the targets are not too bad IF you have a good fleet that you can hit a couple targets for decent points and slow repair; but for the lower lvl players that can't do that, its no wonder that they give up.

In my sector only 17 have over 10 mil; and 51 have over 1 mil in points.
  • BraeBonnee
    BraeBonnee
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 231
    I think part of the problem is its not players intentionally ignoring it; its they just don't have the fleets for it. If you don't have a pegasus fleet built then its a slow boring grind. Even IF you have a dragoon fleet and not the pegasus, the points to damage is just not worth it. Some newer players don't even have saturn or nemisis fleets so they are left trying to grind with the free erad fleet that some got. And thats another part of the problem; even if you do have a good fleet, with all the grinding the game now requires; ( raid, bounty, pillage, 3 FMs a month) some players just can't be bothered with all the grinding. Some of the targets are not too bad IF you have a good fleet that you can hit a couple targets for decent points and slow repair; but for the lower lvl players that can't do that, its no wonder that they give up.

In my sector only 12 have over 10 mill points and 42 have over 1 mill.  Still a few days but it's a long slog and the S set takes up a lot of seat time.   Not surprised that points are so low really.  The cost of blitzing is just too high to even contemplate. The cost of the upgrade tokens is OTT for something that has become a necessity in the game and this needs to be looked at by Kix.  The bonus in the 80 set is so not worth doing for the damage inflicted by the 402.  This is not an enjoyable raid and slow repair is the only way to go for me as the boredom of doing just 2 x S sets at a go is about all I can bear of it - lol.
  • FFRODO
    FFRODO
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 71

There really isn't any excuse for players (including "newer" players) not to have a pegasus fleet. The Hull was offered in a tlc that could be done with the free Kix Saturn's. Tech, vxp and build tokens were also offered in that tlc. With fm tokens and real time you could have had 4 hulls built and ranked capable of doing the s sets. My first experience of events was using seawolves for 4 days on insta repair. Im sure you were around for that too. I didnt expect to be top of the leaderboard and I wasnt given free fleets that could do the top targets. Newer players have never had it so good.

As far as the grind goes, the choice is the same as it always was. Put the seat time in or coin. You really cant put this on players not havin the tools.