9.46 Update Discussion (November Raid Week)

• USS_DA302
    USS_DA302
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 50
    Raid are getting real chitty now days.I mean look at this crap they are giving us. Unplayable events for everyone who don't spend that big $$$$. The S set is over kill to the 1000th degree. And A set was ok until I ran into that **** 402 kix put as part of the set bonus. WTF really. Looks like I am not spending any coin on this crap. If you gave a better chance to play this events stop making them where you have to have max rank and max upgrades in 4 weeks for a full fleets to even have a chance. Game going down hill and I mean fast. Just look at it since we went to the " 2 Raid Cycle
    ' gig.
  • Berotans
    Berotans
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 63
    Honestly the S target is not too bad for my 2+2 mixed peg fleet with flag, those dragontooth even stop moving at the max weapon range make it easy to kite.
    130 is a easy one (for a top raid target)
    132 got caught in the AOE and cross fire at the last part, took a lot of damage, but it can be improved.
    End up total 4hr36min for a S set first try. (130/132 is 1:3)

the only thing ill complain is both target took a while to kill

• Silver Stefaans
    Silver Stefaans
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2018 Posts: 389
    Precious : Just send my FREE Erads into a 80 target, fleet died before screen finished loading, nothing new there.

BUT, battle report showed 18 % rad damage and 12% ballistic damage. That leaves 70% of unknown damage. And then some claim that report is not useless.

Way to go WT!
  • gus.hovey
    gus.hovey
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 241
    yep this raid sucks ! way to much damages and just utter crap for prizes,,,,,  and now seeing that we need everything u3 or u4 or whatever it is to even get anywhere is BS tooo  ,,,,  so im in the thoughts now to say bye bye ,,, over 8 years down the tubes  but oh well its better than beating my head against the wall just to be fked over every time,,,,  

• Angus_B
    Angus_B
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 976
    tried all the targets with my decent fleets,   got 165k points and will now spend next day repairing; then free week,   8 years play and it comes down to kix stupidity thinking we will just accept this ridiculous treatment 
  • Dave Martin
    Dave Martin
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 553
    yay im the first to post a raid complaint :) well anyway... hey kix wtf. no peg build tokens, insane damage on targets. u know the usual complaints... but really the prizes suck for points given and damage. no zm-1 or zco-1 armors??? u know the ones needed? really? players first i guess... thanks for freeing up my weekend and good luck to all the whales out there...

• neill.rowland.1
    neill.rowland.1
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 51
    I thought kix stopped having turrets targeting the flag ship first? The 80 and 82 are targeting it.
  • mWild
    mWild
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 117
    raid is nothing but garbage   fk you kix
  • Skeptical
    Skeptical
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 553
    4~5H repair per million raid points with full U2 fleet
    That equates to just about 24 million maximum possible earn rate over 5D period by slow repairing...that is quite a joke

Crank the damage way the hell down already, this is outrageous
  • Chris Sanford
    Chris Sanford
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 121
    CM Chris: I've noticed that the CM-CR & CM-CTCO Reloaders have been added to the prize lists lately (Thank you for that) Is it possible to get the CM-XM Reloader added as well? 

I've seen basically every type of scope in the event prize lists & FM prize lists with the exception of the Explosive Scope. Is it possible to get that added to the prize list as well?

Thanks
  • James Leon
    James Leon
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,739
    I have a feeling that Saturday  we will see some good deals being offered. I tried one target  and I think that the u4 shgould be given to all for free just to participate any further in the raid.
    ahava veshalom
  • nubz
    nubz
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 277
    lol i would'nt piss on the prize list.. its worthless.. free time to hit bases yay
  • nubz
    nubz
    Minor Nuisance
    Kix and that know's bp is going down hill so there raking it while they can.. y not... any company would.. game wont last for ever
  • tk-wolf22
    tk-wolf22
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 127
    yay im the first to post a raid complaint :) well anyway... hey kix wtf. no peg build tokens, insane damage on targets. u know the usual complaints... but really the prizes suck for points given and damage. no zm-1 or zco-1 armors??? u know the ones needed? really? players first i guess... thanks for freeing up my weekend and good luck to all the whales out there... I agree 

• MozardMT
    MozardMT
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2019 Posts: 80
    IF you have a full fleet of goons with new pac and correct armor the 80/82 are easy. The 402 being required to complete the set is telling the players to take a hike. The bonus which should equal the value of all the targets in the set, in this case 350K, is instead set at 100K?? This is telling the players to take a hike.

Not only that the set bonus on Target A is quite pathetic as well. Its just better to keep hitting the 80s.
  • Lee0295
    Lee0295
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 72
    edited 14 Nov 2019, 8:22AM
    Auto friendly 80s yes right my ships kept spinning round so i had to drive and damage is insane plus how big a target does it need to be bored at end and im dead to full dragoon with lead, i prob dont have best build tbh 

• The_Peanut_Vendor
    The_Peanut_Vendor
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 68

• Alexa the BAE
    Alexa the BAE
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 521
    Interesting change on LPM, with that said many people already spent time and money to build ships to support tech that was working good. Now you change it and want us to switch around, NOT COOL. Each time you did this, please release tokens for upgrades and refits to help with changes you have made.
    YET MORE KIXEYE FRAUD! Another prize that was won and turns out to be quite different after late changes. This would have changed tactics and prize selection in previous events. PLAYERS ARE DUE COMPENSATION FOR THIS (YET ANOTHER) BAIT AND SWITCH!
    We must first upgrade & refit our fleet, so we can obtain the tokens and items to upgrade & refit.
    "a computer once beat me at chess but it was no match for me at kick boxing"
  • Alexa the BAE
    Alexa the BAE
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 521
    CM Chris: I've noticed that the CM-CR & CM-CTCO Reloaders have been added to the prize lists lately (Thank you for that) Is it possible to get the CM-XM Reloader added as well? 

I've seen basically every type of scope in the event prize lists & FM prize lists with the exception of the Explosive Scope. Is it possible to get that added to the prize list as well?

Thanks
    Chris Sandford, I have been asking this for months. with bright colored pictures too

"a computer once beat me at chess but it was no match for me at kick boxing"
  • paul.chen.524381
    paul.chen.524381
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 18

Had I  known you were going to release this I would not have spent the time and money up to this point, your timing sucks
    Well... I am only getting the $19.99 USD Upgrade offer... Game is so **** inconsistent.... my War Pegasus and Pegasus fleets are all U2.... other players with less upgraded fleet getting cheaper offer.... 

• nubz
    nubz
    Minor Nuisance
    edited 14 Nov 2019, 1:23PM
    Mine is more... would'nt buy it if they paid me

• Kyle Deschenes
    Kyle Deschenes
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 530
    starting to wonder if coming back to the game was a mistake...
  • nrubnus
    nrubnus
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 763
    I have 4 pegs built all ranked and U1. They do ok in the 130s for hitting the land targets, but they take insane damage from the roving scourge fleets througout the Pegasus targets.. I'm working on my war peg but I need some tokens just to finish a naked build of it.

KIXEYE, ADD SOME WAR PEGASUS BUILD TOKENS. 

Oh and please turn down the damage on the scourge ships in peg targets. 
    This game is rapidly dying.