2 war pegasus?

john.dean.1291421
john.dean.1291421
Strike-force Captain
Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 665
Just curious wondering if I am missing something. If the war Pegasus is a flag why would there be a need for 2? is it maybe it will take all the damage so with 2 you can swop it out and repair the other?
  • BuckMeatmissile
    BuckMeatmissile
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2018 Posts: 457

Yes..

Me: Here is how I clear the fleets out of the 500 with Silverfish
    Worz: Um... You're hiding behind a rock.
    Me: I'd hide behind a preschool if I thought it would help
  • mark.matthews.94
    mark.matthews.94
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 819
    Or - for people that want full fleet with each of the two CICs
  • mike.scott.73307
    mike.scott.73307
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 599
    And coin the 30 plus days of build time plus the upgrade time while also finishing anything else you need to do, lol
  • TRUCULENT2
    TRUCULENT2
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 2,756
    Or... since the flag/#1 slot is now designated as the primary target, we have the opportunity to build 2 tanks we can rotate out, using one while the other repairs.

(I have no plans to build two)
    2 Months ago it was just a finger, then it was two. Last month it was the fist, and last week to the elbow....
  • BuckMeatmissile
    BuckMeatmissile
    Skilled Warrior
    I have not built and do not plan to build any Pegasus, I will, however, build 2 of the flags.  I'm hoping the damage of the built-in doesn't suffer the same fate as the rage on the Supressor (I.E. become a complete load of bullsh!t with "improper text").  This ship looks ideal for doing drive bys on platforms.  

• SixOfNine
    SixOfNine
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 470
    Gez .. didn't even notice you could get 2 .. lmao... expensive enough to get 1.

• john.dean.1291421
    john.dean.1291421
    Strike-force Captain
    Or... since the flag/#1 slot is now designated as the primary target, we have the opportunity to build 2 tanks we can rotate out, using one while the other repairs.

(I have no plans to build two)
    thats what i suggested in the post lol

• MayorOfTheQR
    MayorOfTheQR
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 209
    There is a second war pegasus because it got asked for. some people have two fleets built so they require two flags
    Mayor of the QR -- OI_Legend
  • ScattergunScott
    ScattergunScott
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined May 2017 Posts: 1,561
    I imagine we can get the second later. Points now {I just got the War Pegasus} go to the Ranking Tokens and stuff.
  • john.dean.1291421
    john.dean.1291421
    Strike-force Captain
    There is a second war pegasus because it got asked for. some people have two fleets built so they require two flags
    Firstly its only just been issued days ago so no one asked and secondly kix dont issue ships because we ask for them lol you can only repair one ship at a time so 2 flags is sort of redundant and there are many flags limited to one only. I was just curious if anyone had a logical answer lol
  • Templar614
    Templar614
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 14,342
    edited 9 Nov 2019, 4:32AM
    Firstly its only just been issued days ago so no one asked and secondly kix dont issue ships because we ask for them lol you can only repair one ship at a time so 2 flags is sort of redundant and there are many flags limited to one only. I was just curious if anyone had a logical answer lol
    That is actually the case. There were at least a half dozen people that I saw asking if the capacity could be raised so they could have two different flags because they built two different fleets.

Originally it was getting released with a capacity of one, and then after a short discussion on the Discord server it got bumped to two. The main argument for bumping the capacity was at least two players had built two fleets, one for autoing and one for driving, and they wanted the second flag so they could run both fleets.
  • BuckMeatmissile
    BuckMeatmissile
    Skilled Warrior
    This ship has the most overpowered attack in the game since the Raptor launcher, I'm 110% sure Kixeye has no idea how to deal with the consequences of this ship.  GET BOTH PRINTS AND BUILD THEM.  

• Sputnik001
    Sputnik001
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 1,286
    ****, get those 2 players to tell Kix to ease up on everything!!! - drop the damage in all the targets!!!
  • Possaman
    Possaman
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 70
    ****, get those 2 players to tell Kix to ease up on everything!!! - drop the damage in all the targets!!!
    Yep the damage levels are going insane again...….
  • Possaman
    Possaman
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 70
    I personally would have liked to have seen a multi purpose hull, capable of mounting both corrosive and penetrative, giving the player a choice of either or both. I think some people would have built hulls to suit both. However, given the success of the Saturn in the last raid I think it will be a long time till we see another scattergun hull for us.
  • stephenl90
    stephenl90
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 782
    That is actually the case. There were at least a half dozen people that I saw asking if the capacity could be raised so they could have two different flags because they built two different fleets.

Originally it was getting released with a capacity of one, and then after a short discussion on the Discord server it got bumped to two. The main argument for bumping the capacity was at least two players had built two fleets, one for autoing and one for driving, and they wanted the second flag so they could run both fleets.
    Money talks !!!!!
  • john.dean.1291421
    john.dean.1291421
    Strike-force Captain
    edited 9 Nov 2019, 1:03PM

Money talks !!!!!
    Thats great I just got 5 friends to put a request on discord to cut out limited items,reduce the ridiculous build and upgrade refit lol should change any moment now lol Seriously 6 people posting on discord and the  company will almost instantly comply lol omg
  • MayorOfTheQR
    MayorOfTheQR
    Minor Nuisance

Money talks !!!!!
    Thats great I just got 5 friends to put a request on discord to cut out limited items,reduce the ridiculous build and upgrade refit lol should change any moment now lol Seriously 6 people posting on discord and the  company will almost instantly comply lol omg
    imagine being so salty that you dont accept the truth. and you dont even have 5 friends to make that statement. just because I got my second flag which has no impact to the majority of the game. dont be so salty kiddo. move along and cry about the next thing
  • rob.smart45
    rob.smart45
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 56
    BS i cry, how can 6 or so players influence the game to that degree when we the normal players ask for simple things, (like being able to see upgrade tokens, or do upgrades in retro lab (as was the original intention)  instead of shipyard for weeks at a time ) get ignored or get some lame excuse. and yes i got enough points for 2 flags, but cant justify building (coining) two fully raid ready fleets for just 2 raids or the occasional TLC. 
  • MayorOfTheQR
    MayorOfTheQR
    Minor Nuisance
    BS i cry, how can 6 or so players influence the game to that degree when we the normal players ask for simple things, (like being able to see upgrade tokens, or do upgrades in retro lab (as was the original intention)  instead of shipyard for weeks at a time ) get ignored or get some lame excuse. and yes i got enough points for 2 flags, but cant justify building (coining) two fully raid ready fleets for just 2 raids or the occasional TLC. 
    you dont need it? so dont build it. simples. Play smarter :)
  • Dan Gibson
    Dan Gibson
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 512
    edited 12 Nov 2019, 1:10AM

Money talks !!!!!

those 2  probably play while high or drunk so they hit coin repair with both hands spending waaaaaaaay too much