More Proof For The Obvious

fatcoiner
fatcoiner
Skilled Warrior
Joined Aug 2018 Posts: 341

Working as intended right. We can farm up to a mk4 seg with a single ship, with absolutely no damage taken. Also a bug that pharma npcs don't follow phase pool rules as seen in the video. To this day kix have been silent as to what will be done about this phase v2.

• LilBasterd
    LilBasterd
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Mar 2018 Posts: 1,819
    looks  broken you  took no damage expect a hot fix..
    Sealcorps is my biggest fan, ty Sealcorps  for always reading what i write. :)
  • dom.friant
    dom.friant
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 1,933
    Well, I guess that's one good thing about phase v2... cyclotron beam sovereigns are now useful against pharmakon. 
    I saw a video on discord that you can farm mk5 with 3 Valravyns, also no damage...  :)

Anyone farming for Segfault now is going to have a much easier time of it.
    Because I like the Condor!
    http://i.imgur.com/80deZPv.png
  • UGA_Morlok
    UGA_Morlok
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 150
    just tested this looks fixed 
  • Marticus65
    Marticus65
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 159
    On the upside:  Thank you Kix for the easy Segfault Elite and letting me mark up all my commanders!!  
  • Ka Dosh
    Ka Dosh
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 122

Dear fatcoiner:

Let me guess: a mk elite Sov with full plasma shields, armor and resistors is what you deployed for this battle? Am I wrong?

• fatcoiner
    fatcoiner
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2018 Posts: 341

@Ka Dosh said:
    Dear fatcoiner:

Let me guess: a mk elite Sov with full plasma shields, armor and resistors is what you deployed for this battle? Am I wrong?

Armor and resistor dont matter as you never take armor damage. Yes full plasma shells. And you dont even need an elite, whatever mk gives the third shield slot will work.