9.45 UPDATE DISCUSSION THREAD (NOVEMBER PILLAGE)

• stephenl90
    stephenl90
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 784
    Seeing as how the 128s are being reported as excessive damage I tried my luck with the 67s and 69s.  The 67s are acceptable. However I would suggest to Kixeye they put a few more boats into the 69s. There is a small amount of space which would allow for another full set of attackers !!!! Sorry about the sarcasm but for the points being awarded for killing such a vast number of boats and subs and taking over 2hrs damage is disproportionate.
  • Marr4
    Marr4
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2018 Posts: 11

After hitting a single 128 and having 6 hours of damage I have decided not to spend any money on the pillage event unless kix reduces the damage to a normal level. 1 player may not make a large impact by doing this but if I can get as many of my friends and there alliances to do the same it might be enough for the to take notice.

Yes the damage is equaling out to 1 coin per 1000 points, The game is no longer sustainable for a majority of the players. And as far as the peg flag being pushed to U4 is total BS so it's only going to get worse. I'm beyond caring anymore, Let them kill the game.
    yes this is what i feel too, as for the u4 this doesnt surprise me in the least war commander became upgrade commander and i left that game ages ago to come here. now this feels a lot like upgrade pirates soon i will not play this as well.

doesn't bode well for stillborn
  • david.pawlak.777
    david.pawlak.777
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 137
    didnt think kix or whoever could get any worse ....    but pillage      WOW       you out did your selves this time totally a urine take 
  • Kyle Deschenes
    Kyle Deschenes
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 526
    the more the dmg goes up and events get harder....the more the wallets close. great job kix team, u deserve to be in the unemployment line, (coming soon!!)  look at that online players number decline
  • Randall Banks
    Randall Banks
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 115
    About time to leave and go back to COD, faster pace, more fun, MUCH cheaper to play.
  • ScurvyDog207
    ScurvyDog207
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2016 Posts: 39
    what is the point in just timing out in a 68 when the sub parks outside of map and you can't finish target?
  • Blitzfinger44
    Blitzfinger44
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 400
    When was the last time they made any move in the players' favor?  The last time we enjoyed something without coining and they didn't take it away?  Or gave us a target that didn't have over-the-top damage?   Or new tech that worked as advertised?  Or fixed a bug?  Face it pirates, you're being milked. 
  • Khuts
    Khuts
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 9
    Where did all the lvl 89's go in the weekly FM hunt ? Whats up with that ?
  • Max Thornton
    Max Thornton
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 938
    Multi lens tracking isn't on the list for some players.  They have none and are not maxed out.
  • david.morris.10441861
    david.morris.10441861
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 114
    Way too much damage on 67's and 69's, also after defeating the target it wouldn't release my fleet.  Another event I can't play.
  • zeusIII
    zeusIII
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 405
    what do they consider "end of day" ...???   lol  and what fleets do we need to do this pillage thing ...Im still a frog...  :)

Ya need most of them oitherwise you cant complete a set and get the set bonus...
  • novartis
    novartis
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 156
    conclusion of 128: A total kix loving project! no skill required, only pure damage to the core!

by the way does any of you realize that war peg could be redeemed twice?

What does that means? 

A single flagship isn't enough that you need two, switching time between insane amount of rep time to get 'enough' point.

greedy kixeye. Ah, yes. Enslaved coin(insert sarcasm here)
    In the end, it just down into maths, pure maths. We just don't really know how their math works.
  • Kyle Deschenes
    Kyle Deschenes
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 526
    7 hours repair to silverfish fleet after a 130...
  • kixeyeuser_1388600479319_1249361144
    kixeyeuser_1388600479319_1249361144
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 226
    The damage in the 128 is just too high. I have one Preat with literally double the survival of an identical ship in the group. After a run in the 128 the difference in damage was 10 minutes between the two. This is about a 16% difference at near an hour for the more damaged ship. How can that be?? It is worth noting that if you use the flag as a tank ahead of the group you can reduce your damage... but 3-5hrs damage for one target does not make for happy pirates.

7 hours repair to silverfish fleet after a 130...
    The damage in the 130 seems appropriate with most people taking less than 1hr. If you took 7hrs I am sorry to say that you need to revisit your build and/or driving tactics. Also, get a friend with a suppressor to take out the glut if you don't have one.
    Upgrade Pirates is not as fun as Battle Pirates
  • SixOfNine
    SixOfNine
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 475
    Forget the 128's ... do the 130's ...  Kix likely thinking everyone doing 130's and if they do a 128 they get 3x the points ( 10k bonus after doing a 130)  so ...  damage of 3x what you get in a 128 gives you the same points / damage hr.    ... I don't think this is a good strategy but it is another way of thinking about it and likely where they are coming from since they want $ / point earned.  

No matter how you look at it .. the damage in this 'catch up' event is ridiculous even for a coiner with a GM on his fleet.   

• Piratekiller_BOB
    Piratekiller_BOB
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 648
    Well after doing 130's for an hour I had 63k points. That was enough to claim new flag. Not to bad really. So another 4 hours of game play over next 3 !/2 days I get everything I want. So thinking this way the event is fine. Plenty of time to get all you need. 1 hour a day grinding 130's minium is going to get you 240k points about what you want. do that 4 times a day and slow repair between will net you 240k points a day and almost 1million points.
  • MorpheusX3k
    MorpheusX3k
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 246
    Everything in this event is over the top damage... smh .. Kix crew has lost their minds for a "catch up" event with 7 to 12 hours damage for 1 target.. I think not....
    Morpheus
  • Piratekiller_BOB
    Piratekiller_BOB
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 648
    130 prep out glut with a suppressor. Then kill rest with Silverfish for about 30 mins repair to fleet. Easy enough. If you do not have a suppressor you can get one from deals(Have one now for 69 gold) also you get 500 points for it or have a buddy prep out glut. If you have neither silverfish our suppressor then yeah you going to struggle. 
  • deepsix
    deepsix
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 78
    edited 11 Nov 2019, 6:51PM
    HEY MODS! I will repeat my request since the first was ignored, where are the Proto Appolo upgrade tokens listed in the event briefing that are not in the prize list? I only need to get one last ship finished, would be nice to see it corrected!  Only has upgrade build tokens.

OK! My bad, I see that it was upgrade build token not kits, which still makes no sense to have one and not the other!
  • Sato Takashi
    Sato Takashi
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2019 Posts: 11
    worst of the worst..  6 hr repair on Preas per target..  and a new hull "required" for the next raid.. + upgrade kits ets...  how does this allow players to "catch up"?
      This is just retarded.....
  • ogrish
    ogrish
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 284
    130 prep out glut with a suppressor. Then kill rest with Silverfish for about 30 mins repair to fleet. Easy enough. If you do not have a suppressor you can get one from deals(Have one now for 69 gold) also you get 500 points for it or have a buddy prep out glut. If you have neither silverfish our suppressor then yeah you going to struggle. 
    I am usually able to do the Supressor prep for zero damage, so if you don't have one ask online.  Most folks will help you out if its no damage to their ships!
  • skip.j.weinreich
    skip.j.weinreich
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 113
    Whats really stupid on kixeyes side is 
    1) If they call it a raid we get half repair time.
    2) If it's bounty we have 2 repair slots in dock.
    With Pillage we just get boned With high damage and excuses.
  • HappyPants999
    HappyPants999
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 133
    It's a great day to blow stuff up.
  • Serpents_Soul
    Serpents_Soul
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1,749
    You can do Pillage without doing the 128s, if you have a Suppressor and a full Silverfish fleet.
    It's 4:20 somewhere!
  • Mark_G323
    Mark_G323
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 87
    the idea of pillage is a catch up yes? but you need 2 fleets and a 3rd supressor so that makes 3 fleets, hmm, what are we supposed to be catching up with - coining, ah yes, and he damage in the 128 is awesome, hoping for even more coin eh, maybe i'm missing something, ah yes the day tokens for upgrading the pegasus, cant find them anywhere, since you force us to not use the foundry or retrofit lab to upgrade our ships for the raid, ah, yes more coin grab, there seems to be a theme here, but let me ask you this, when you had 4x the amount of players playing this game, did you get more revenue? happy players = happy spenders (which means you all have secure jobs), unhappy players = losing players = less revenue = job cuts, oh yeah you've already had a lot of those...... 
    seriously you know how to make the game good and attract more players - invest in that and you invest in the games and your futures too, 
    TTFN
  • HappyPants999
    HappyPants999
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 133

It's a great day to blow stuff up.
This discussion has been closed.