9.45 UPDATE DISCUSSION THREAD (NOVEMBER PILLAGE)

• deepsix
    deepsix
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 78
    edited 9 Nov 2019, 6:31PM
    DADakaDTM said:
    deepsix said:
    DADakaDTM said:

the built in port side and starboard side damages do they benefit from specials added onto ships aka reload and damage specials....do they benefit from them ???
    If you pay attention it states concusive damage that does not benifit from ship specials
    Where do you see concussive damage at ?

in briefing of event ( correction,corrosive)
  • Mr.1nZtInK
    Mr.1nZtInK
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2019 Posts: 1
    what the hell is this 128? out of ur mind? the damage is crazy as hell. i prefer the old pillage like last month than this!
  • Shubhankar Nebu
    Shubhankar Nebu
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2019 Posts: 24

Can u increase damage in 128... please?128 giving no damage to me..i think you should reconsider and increase damage on 128 so that we can coin in pilage... good luck.. keep my dead base ha ha

• BraeBonnee
    BraeBonnee
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 234
    Damage in the 128 is totally OTT!  Not enough health left to do two ops before repair?  That is crazy damage. Kix you need to take that damage down now.  :(
  • Sputnik001
    Sputnik001
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 1,286
    edited 7 Nov 2019, 2:08AM
    So can redeem 2 Warbirds.....who said anything about not requiring 2 fleets????!!!!

Can you say "original" - or better yet Manticore.....
  • Hunter WI
    Hunter WI
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 89
    Too much damage in 128s won't spend coins on this.

• warren.fee.3
    warren.fee.3
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 1,953

@deepsix said:
    (Quote)
    concussive as stated in event briefing

WRONG.. SO VERY WRONG...

heres the text in the briefing...

"The War Pegasus' built in Corrosive weapons, the Desolation Wings, will not benefit from Corrosive specials."

So as you can see its CORROSIVE damage type not concussive lol.

And it answers the original question.. NO specials do not affect range damage reload etc

• warren.fee.3
    warren.fee.3

@deepsix said:
    (Quote)

See my above post...

1st its corrosive..
    2nd to answer your question.. no specials do not add boosts.

Heres the briefing text...

""The War Pegasus' built in Corrosive weapons, the Desolation Wings, will not benefit from Corrosive specials.""

• warren.fee.3
    warren.fee.3

Hmm sorry for double post. Tried to reply to 2 different posts but it seemed to quote same one twice. Forum replies using smartphone doesnt always work as intended lol.

• jon210
    jon210
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 91
    damage is way up in the 128 they prob just lower the damage in the b sets to make up for it lol 
  • CaptainHook-GIMPS
    CaptainHook-GIMPS
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 159

@deepsix said:
    (Quote)

WRONG.. SO VERY WRONG...

"The War Pegasus' built in Corrosive weapons, the Desolation Wings, will not benefit from Corrosive specials."

And it answers the original question.. NO specials do not affect range damage reload etc

so does it  benefit from non corrosive specials? why do they word things the way they do...
    War does not determine who is right, only who is left
  • Blitzfinger44
    Blitzfinger44
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 400

@deepsix said:
    (Quote)

WRONG.. SO VERY WRONG...

so does it  benefit from non corrosive specials? why do they word things the way they do...

To obfuscate, as WT put it.  It forces mistakes and mistaken spending. 

At this point would it surprise anyone if it DID do concussive damage?

• squeak.lewis
    squeak.lewis
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 100
    same here 10 hrs damage on 2 hits the damage to high.  ps every week they are uping the damage on the 120 also 2 weeks ago all my prae's could kill with under 5 min damage had to up armor again to get hits under 5 min in witch i was doing anyways just saying.
  • squeak.lewis
    squeak.lewis
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 100
    just hit a 69 with basic batray fleet over 4 hrs damage in 1 hit and it took 9 min i got better things to do vacation time for me.
  • dzueger
    dzueger
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 22
    I think the damage in the 128 target is a bit high.  Just saying.

• Serpents_Soul
    Serpents_Soul
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1,749
    Ok, so far this Pillage isn't as bad as the last, so I'm willing to spend a bit of $$. The Catch is: Gold sale.. I'm Gold Sale Happy....
    It's 4:20 somewhere!
  • Raptor_13
    Raptor_13
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 43
    Whats the matter with you Kixeye??? Pillage is supposed to be a catch up on items we didnt previously get. So you make the targets 10 times harder with no 1/2 repair and then even if we can clear a target with a couple hours damage (4 Coins or so) you want 15 coins to blitz?? Where is the logic?

You as usual have no sense of what this is all about.  
    Home sector: Sector 296 Your Here For A Good Time.............Not A Long Time.
  • MERC MAN
    MERC MAN
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 495
    DO NOT BOTHER WITH THE FISH UPGRADE OFFER

I have two accounts, this is my mess around account. On my main account I decided to purchase the U3 upgrade offer for my fish fleet, but didn't bother on this account. Well the damage is exactly the same for both accounts.

Having done a 128 on my main account and getting a little over 7 hours damage, I wasn't holding much hope for this account, as although I have a full fleet of Praets, the flag on this account has no armour and only 2 weapons fitted.
    However I watched a vid on utube, with the guy using the flag ahead of the main fleet, tanking most of the damage. So I tried it, I completed the target for 5 hours damage, not great but better than I thought it would be.
  • CptBlackEye-0
    CptBlackEye-0
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 438
    edited 7 Nov 2019, 7:25AM
    (Threads merged, this became dupl.)
  • CptBlackEye-0
    CptBlackEye-0
    Skilled Warrior
    edited 7 Nov 2019, 7:25AM
    (Threads merged, this became dupl.)
  • CptBlackEye-0
    CptBlackEye-0
    Skilled Warrior
    4h44m rep on 128. 5h15m rep on 69. 55m rep on 67.
    How do I feel about that damage? Best summed up by #AOE2DE (google it).
  • Daniel Rowland
    Daniel Rowland
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 27
    Please raise the limit of the Pinion Missile to at least 20.
  • HoleyCrap
    HoleyCrap
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 80
    Lower damage on 128's

• skip.j.weinreich
    skip.j.weinreich
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 113
    edited 7 Nov 2019, 7:17AM
    Know use in crying and complaining. This has been going on for months and they don't listen and defiantly don't care. We all heard from the war commander players how much they we're all happy that Wrong thinker was gone and what to expect at far as what he would do in battle pirates and all that has come true. This is by far the worse team ever in the 8 yrs I've been playing and the only thing saving them is the heavy coiners keep throwing more coin at them no matter what they do. And even they are starting to wake up and see it for what it is. Close your wallets and sooner or later Stillfront will dump the team. Till then we have know one else to blame but ourselves for letting them get away with it. And no I didn't join in March  2013 I was playing on facebook way before I transferred to kixeye sight.
  • CPTCOOK FLEET
    CPTCOOK FLEET
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 26

Need Preats flag ship fixed it’s st going sided ways

CPTCOOK
  • me.khuzaima
    me.khuzaima
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 12
    I just made i new thread abt several factors , but it got taken out faster than i was able to post it , 
    i dont going to type it all up again cause the post is lost for me , but all i can say KIXEYE ya should be ashamed with yourself.
    This once so much fun game , fun tactics , using skills , is all out of the window , its just turned into a huge coin grab from kixeye side.
    i really hope the game survive with a hand ful of whale coiners but even me as mid lvl player that coins some ya wil make the game for me impossible to play. 
    i am soo sorry you cant get it right , even tho so many players tel ya what wil be the best path to do so. 
    A catch up event where people cant catch up ... 

ps i thought maybe my post got merged with this but meh , maybe there was to much truth in it yh?
  • X1F3RGH0S7
    X1F3RGH0S7
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2019 Posts: 58
    Can Kix either reduce the damage in 128 and 130 or add 124 and 126?
This discussion has been closed.