9.45 UPDATE DISCUSSION THREAD (NOVEMBER PILLAGE)

• ACAM73
    ACAM73
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 235
    I received 5 hours and 35 minutes of damage and I commented on another post. 

Here's my build 

• mike.scott.73307
    mike.scott.73307
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 599
    I got over 10h damage from the 128, my praetorians still need more armor.  But this is ridiculous imho.  Will somehow grind out enough for the flagship and some kits and or tokens but no gold will be spent.
  • campi
    campi
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 9
    same for me it sucks, think its time to stop playing, to greedy for me

• carl.wear.3
    carl.wear.3
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 5,838
    7 hours damage for me.
  • david.pawlak.777
    david.pawlak.777
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 137
    what the hell you playing at kix 128 9hr repair gotta be a joke on us of coarse
  • Jim_MADDOG_O
    Jim_MADDOG_O
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 5
    What a JOKE
  • Hoot343
    Hoot343
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 260

• don.ryan.925
    don.ryan.925
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 9
    KIXEYE - please explain to us how this is considered a "catch-up" event when the damage is through the roof ?
  • ThePirateGamer
    ThePirateGamer
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2019 Posts: 84
    i agree fully damage is overboard even on the lower targets
  • ThePirateGamer
    ThePirateGamer
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2019 Posts: 84
    another joke pillage damage is overboard another coin fest is all it is catch up what a joke

• hilador
    hilador
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 15
    so much for a catch up event, without the best stuff and/or a ton of coin I can't get anywhere.
  • DADakaDTM
    DADakaDTM
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 203
    edited 7 Nov 2019, 12:39AM
    128 damage is over the top you have lost your minds for this kind of damage    Nothing but a hit below the belt
    Catch up event my sweet tail (should of been more family friendly)
  • maximusdogus
    maximusdogus
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2017 Posts: 8
    DADakaDTM said:

the built in port side and starboard side damages do they benefit from specials added onto ships aka reload and damage specials....do they benefit from them ???
    well, there is no damage type listed, so it would be reasonable to say that we can not increase reload or damage.  maybe splash?? how in  the world is there no damage type, lol

144 million damage. WTF is going to be in the new targets??

DADakaDTM said:

the built in port side and starboard side damages do they benefit from specials added onto ships aka reload and damage specials....do they benefit from them ???
    well, there is no damage type listed, so it would be reasonable to say that we can not increase reload or damage.  maybe splash?? how in  the world is there no damage type, lol

144 million damage. WTF is going to be in the new targets??

something to DIE for ? or COIN

because the dmg in 128 is crazy..even for my full praetorian fleet with lots of the new armors....for nothing apparently.
  • Battlefatigue
    Battlefatigue
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 321
    see how they made it so you can't hit lower targets with praes what a joke.

• princess941
    princess941
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 160
    You lost the plot and whoever is designing the 128 targets needs to relook at damage. The moral of the community is low except for coiners.
  • Michael Horman
    Michael Horman
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 130
    Damage is way to high. 6 - 8 hour repair after hitting one? 130 damage is not quite as bad but still, all in all damage way to high

• X1F3RGH0S7
    X1F3RGH0S7
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2019 Posts: 58
    This is a "Catch Up" event apparently. But what they failed to mention was that its a Coin Fest.
  • HappyPants999
    HappyPants999
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 133
    You lost the plot and whoever is designing the 128 targets needs to relook at damage. The moral of the community is low except for coiners.
    Nah this coiner's moral is low too.

It's a great day to blow stuff up.
  • deepsix
    deepsix
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 78
    edited 7 Nov 2019, 1:33AM
    DADakaDTM said:

If you pay attention it states concusive damage that does not benifit from ship specials, shown in event briefing
  • deepsix
    deepsix
    Potential Threat
    edited 9 Nov 2019, 6:30PM
    DADakaDTM said:

concussive as stated in event briefing, correction, corrosive
  • DADakaDTM
    DADakaDTM
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 203
    deepsix said:
    DADakaDTM said:

If you pay attention it states concusive damage that does not benifit from ship specials
    Where do you see concussive damage at ?

• carl.wear.3
    carl.wear.3
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 5,838
    edited 7 Nov 2019, 1:31AM
    How is this meant to be a catch-up event? I got 2 low lvl players one of which, can't hit anything and the other can only grind away with icebreakers due to not having fleets for the targets. Thats the problem with targets being locked to a hull class; if they don't have a fleet of that type then they are screwed. They both have preatorians but not a full fleet built so they can't do a 128. They have no silverfish built so I can't even prep any targets for them and they also have no batrays, inferno dragons or fangtooth for the lower targets. and one of them doesn't even have icebreakers so is completely stuffed.

Also there is no suitable TLC available for them to even get a fleet to do the lower lvl targets with.
  • deepsix
    deepsix
    Potential Threat
    I need Proto Appolo upgrade kits that you showed available in preview, where are they in prize list? Only shows 1 day upgrade tokens! Did we forget to load the gun before we started shooting?
This discussion has been closed.