Free refit Pharmakon

Legion090
Legion090
Potential Threat
Joined May 2015 Posts: 40

developers, and where is the pharmakons free refit, after the update they need to be refiting and there are few discounts for 3 days, they promised a free refit

• Phillip_Mills6
    Phillip_Mills6
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 94
    Legion090 said:

developers, and where is the pharmakons free refit, after the update they need to be refiting and there are few discounts for 3 days, they promised a free refit

All Pharmakon ships have the FREE REFIT, it shows on the display as -50% but all these ships are a free refit
  • UGA_Morlok
    UGA_Morlok
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 150
    how long does the free refit last? 
  • Star Platinum
    Star Platinum
    VC Mod
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 2,095
    Indefinitely, unless you upgrade the hull, which invalidates the free refit. 
  • Marticus65
    Marticus65
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 159
    I can't think of any fitting that'll fix Pharmakon now that it's been neutered.
  • Ka Dosh
    Ka Dosh
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 122

@Star Platinum said:
    Indefinitely, unless you upgrade the hull, which invalidates the free refit. 

Little Kixeye's monsters think of everything. They give those "free refits" because no matter what you use for the refit; is like to add a gift bow to a trash can!

• Legion090
    Legion090
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 40
    I had a busy shipyard and I did not see that free refit, everything is fine)
  • airdrop airdrop
    airdrop airdrop
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2019 Posts: 24
    I don't see the point, what are we supposed to refit on pharma to repare what kiweye broke ? nothing works anyway, pharma is weak now regardless of what you put on them ...
  • Alex Videoman
    Alex Videoman
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2019 Posts: 40

You can convert your omegas to triadic vulcan and do basing because on phasing v1 it was extremely deadly 2 star a base in a few seconds, all with a max of 10 percent damage using 3 lol. Havent tried it with v2 yet though.

• Phillip_Mills6
    Phillip_Mills6
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 94

You can convert your omegas to triadic vulcan and do basing because on phasing v1 it was extremely deadly 2 star a base in a few seconds, all with a max of 10 percent damage using 3 lol. Havent tried it with v2 yet though.

you will probably die now as your screens will drain quite fast and there will be continual firing onto your ships