Flying Dutchman

daviejoneslocker
daviejoneslocker
Minor Nuisance
Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 112
So, out of curiosity, why did you guys raise the limit of Halloween crates from 100 to 200? Im at 60 something crates and just need one skin. Last skin i i got was at 30 something. Rest of it has been crap. Am i really going to have to try and get to 200 crates? Like if 100 wasnt bad enough, 200 is insane.... 
NOT MY FAULT YOUR BASE SUCKS GET A NEW ONE TO SURVIVE,DON'T **** WITH ME :mad:
**** who i want to
Home sector:384
Cereal toys- you mom
games- tome,bp
Tome name-NightCrawler

• Chris Sanford
    Chris Sanford
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 108
    I could be wrong, but it seems that raising the limit of crates to 200 is a good thing. It gives you more chances to get all of the skins and receive the mystery skin. Am I seeing this wrong?
  • CM_Ghillie
    CM_Ghillie
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Jun 2019 Posts: 647
    So, out of curiosity, why did you guys raise the limit of Halloween crates from 100 to 200? Im at 60 something crates and just need one skin. Last skin i i got was at 30 something. Rest of it has been crap. Am i really going to have to try and get to 200 crates? Like if 100 wasnt bad enough, 200 is insane.... 
    200 is a limit, not a requirement, because folks found the previous limit too low. This is to offer a greater chance for people to get something they want. 
  • daviejoneslocker
    daviejoneslocker
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 112
    edited 1 Nov 2019, 6:33PM
    So i have the possibility of opening all 200 cases and not getting all the skins? Im at over 100 right now and havent gotten a skin since around chest 30. I need one more then the mystery one. It read "Once you’ve collected all the skins, open one final chest to receive the spooky Mystery Skin." I only need the head hunter skin lol, i have the other 10. Then after i get the head hunter one, or even if i do lol, i should get mystery one right after or am i reading something wrong?
    NOT MY FAULT YOUR BASE SUCKS GET A NEW ONE TO SURVIVE,DON'T **** WITH ME :mad:
    **** who i want to
    Home sector:384
    Cereal toys- you mom
    games- tome,bp
    Tome name-NightCrawler

• Capt Bully Hayes
    Capt Bully Hayes
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 114
    edited 9 Nov 2019, 5:07AM
    So I was awarded The Silverfish hull in The Flying Dutchman. I`m still looking for the Bp in my shipyard inventory. Its not there!