WHY THERE IS NO OFFER FOR ME ?

Agent Barton
Agent Barton
Greenhorn
Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 6
Hi Kixeye,
Everyone in game is having a routine of random offers from you but I am not getting any useful to me like Prebuilt Omega Herald 31 lvl or Prebuilt Omega Juggernaut 31 lvl
I have waited for so long but no luck yet.

I should have been offered what everyone is having please do the needful
  • Agent Barton
    Agent Barton
    Greenhorn

Hi Kixeye,

Everyone in game is having a routine of random offers from you but I am not getting any useful to me like Prebuilt Omega Herald 31 lvl or Prebuilt Omega Juggernaut 31 lvl
    I have waited for so long but no luck yet.

I should have been offered what everyone is having please do the needful
  • Loco266
    Loco266
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 5,619

I don't believe anyone is being offered pre built Omega units

I'm starting to understand Magic Bunny's perspective...
  • Darkshadows2069
    Darkshadows2069
    WC Mod
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 1,551
    Not all offers to go everyone, It could be your units are either at that lvl or really close to that lvl.  Unfortunately the offers that do go out are random There is also a time limit on those offers and you may of exceed the time limit to claim them when they came out. 

Just keep an eye out  I am sure more offers will be out. 

Community Rules: <CLICK HERE>
    Submit a Support Ticket:  <CLICK HERE>
  • Tommy_Chong
    Tommy_Chong
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 33
    I got the Omega Herald offer like 2 weeks ago when the event ended and we all got 67 gold. The offer cost 60 gold. 
  • Agent Barton
    Agent Barton
    Greenhorn
    Loco266 said:

I don't believe anyone is being offered pre built Omega units

I am sorry about pre built that was actually upgrade/unit offer if we have or not we will get that herald or jug at 31 level unless already have the highter one and that's not pre built

All my friends and fellow sector player have got this offer but I missed both and tried to check several time in a day but missed everytime
  • Agent Barton
    Agent Barton
    Greenhorn
    Not all offers to go everyone, It could be your units are either at that lvl or really close to that lvl.  Unfortunately the offers that do go out are random There is also a time limit on those offers and you may of exceed the time limit to claim them when they came out. 

Just keep an eye out  I am sure more offers will be out. 

All my friends and sector fellows got that offer unless they have higher level even then they offer upto 40 lvl for 99 gold and FYI i never missed actually there was no offer checked several times a day