Suppresor slows down with Wolfpack

kalle.tap
kalle.tap
Potential Threat
Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 90
why does it appear the Suppresor slows down with Wolfpack crew when it is supposed to pick up more speed.
  • BuckMeatmissile
    BuckMeatmissile
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2018 Posts: 540
    Those don't increase combat speed for suppressor.  If you want a speed boost, use Fearless Blitzers, Gearheads, Silent Hunters, or Remote Raiders.  The 30% speed boost Remote Raiders give you doesn't wear out, but is only 30%, not double.  Silent Hunters is only a 5% boost, but doesn't wear out either.

Me: Here is how I clear the fleets out of the 500 with Silverfish
    Worz: Um... You're hiding behind a rock.
    Me: I'd hide behind a preschool if I thought it would help
  • kalle.tap
    kalle.tap
    Potential Threat
    Those don't increase combat speed for suppressor.  If you want a speed boost, use Fearless Blitzers, Gearheads, Silent Hunters, or Remote Raiders.  The 30% speed boost Remote Raiders give you doesn't wear out, but is only 30%, not double.  Silent Hunters is only a 5% boost, but doesn't wear out either.

The wolfpack crew says it increases speed by 20% is this a wrongly stated by Kixeye?
  • Templar614
    Templar614
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 14,515
    When looking at rogue crews everything under the "Favored Ship" line of text only applies to the the listed ship.

For the Wolfpack, the combat speed is part of the favored ship stats and only applies to the Sea Wolf.

Suppressors will only receive the 14% crit hit chance for missiles.
  • BuckMeatmissile
    BuckMeatmissile
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2018 Posts: 540
    If you REALLY want to ruin someone's day using Wolfpack crew, TONIGHT during Bounty is the time to do it.  Put it on your Gorgon fleet right after your bubble drops.  That 14% might not sound like much, but once damage exceeds Deflection base attackers will be hurt bad, even at the remote fire range where the Gorgon is normally useless.  
    Me: Here is how I clear the fleets out of the 500 with Silverfish
    Worz: Um... You're hiding behind a rock.
    Me: I'd hide behind a preschool if I thought it would help
  • kalle.tap
    kalle.tap
    Potential Threat
    When looking at rogue crews everything under the "Favored Ship" line of text only applies to the the listed ship.

For the Wolfpack, the combat speed is part of the favored ship stats and only applies to the Sea Wolf.

Suppressors will only receive the 14% crit hit chance for missiles.
    Okay thanks for info..   I assumed that this was only a suggestion as to what ship to use and not the only option available for that crew special.It could have been worded more clearly. A simple statement saying" this applies to only seawolf" would have been lot more clearer lol