R&D

Maranwe
Maranwe
Unicorn Overlord
Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 3,782
I am on my 10 th objective but it doesn't say what I should do. It shows just rewards. I found this: 10 - Advancing Armaments - Destroy 5 Level 57 Scourge Blockades Cost 201,898 Uranium.
Anybody knows if it is a bug why it doesn't show me my objectives?
Anthony:

There  is no 'Stealing' there is only 'Taking.' If you don't want your  stuff taken, then protect it. If you don't properly protect it,  don't whine about your failure to secure what you erroneously felt  was your property.

Sometimes, even  I can't tell if I am being sarcastic or if I am really just a ****.  :-x
  • TomBrooklyn
    TomBrooklyn
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 2,764
    edited 29 Sep 2019, 7:22AM
    I remember that one.   I had to destroy level 57 targets that had some other name. 

====
    PS:  The thread title says nothing about Objective 10, the five Level 57 Scourge Blockade targets, or not being able to find them.

• Maranwe
    Maranwe
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 3,782
    I remember that one.   I had to destroy level 57 targets that had some other name. 

====
    PS:  The thread title says nothing about Objective 10, the five Level 57 Scourge Blockade targets, or not being able to find them.
    thanks, do you know how it looks? Can't see it
    Anthony:

There  is no 'Stealing' there is only 'Taking.' If you don't want your  stuff taken, then protect it. If you don't properly protect it,  don't whine about your failure to secure what you erroneously felt  was your property.

Sometimes, even  I can't tell if I am being sarcastic or if I am really just a ****.  :-x
  • TomBrooklyn
    TomBrooklyn
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 2,764
    I don't remember what it looks like or what it's name was.   I asked in Sector Chat and someone was able to point me to it. 

• jhoey_hinog
    jhoey_hinog
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 6
    i'm stuck objective 6....nothing says there on what to do