New control

Ariel_Alejandro3
Ariel_Alejandro3
Potential Threat
Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 47
Hello everyone. I don't know if it's the right place where this post goes.
It would be helpful if there was one control to send the fleet to the base and that she return alone. This would help to collect resources while you are in a battle.
  • Cyrus Leung
    Cyrus Leung
    VC Mod
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 3,641
    Hello everyone. I don't know if it's the right place where this post goes.
    It would be helpful if there was one control to send the fleet to the base and that she return alone. This would help to collect resources while you are in a battle.
    Can you be a bit more specific? Where would you put this control and what would it look like?
  • Ariel_Alejandro3
    Ariel_Alejandro3
    Potential Threat
    Hi, I would place it in this place. The fleet will go to the base, unload and return alone. The control would say: "Go / Return"

• Dezi01
    Dezi01
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 17
    Basically they mean a button that recalls the fleet to deposit resources, then returns to where it once was, so they could press that button, hit a NPC with a different fleet, and the cargo fleet would be there waiting with more room for res when they finish
  • Ariel_Alejandro3
    Ariel_Alejandro3
    Potential Threat
    yes yes, it is correct, basically, after you finish attacking and resources remain floating, you collect them with another fleet and press that control. The fleet will go to the base and return, while continuing to attack with another fleet. Sorry for my English, it's Google's fault  :)
  • CM Dade Murphy
    CM Dade Murphy
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 552
    I'll bring this up to the team! I believe it may result in fleets accidentally being left on the Sector Map, however I can definitely see how this could save some time. 
  • RedFish2525
    RedFish2525
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2016 Posts: 72
    I'll bring this up to the team! I believe it may result in fleets accidentally being left on the Sector Map, however I can definitely see how this could save some time. 
    That's what Parking Tickets are for. Lots of top alliances provide that service for free out of the kindness of their little black hearts.  >:)
  • Ariel_Alejandro3
    Ariel_Alejandro3
    Potential Threat
    Hi CM Dade, thanks for replying.
    "I believe it may result in fleets accidentally being left on the Sector Map."  If you're right about that, but it could be solved with one or more options:
      -Changing the color of the fleet in the right panel (See image).
      -Changing the color of the fleet (See image).
      -With a confirmation by the user.

Fleet color changes should be seen only by the user (so others don't know  ;) ). When the fleet arrives, it changes to its normal color.

• Ariel_Alejandro3
    Ariel_Alejandro3
    Potential Threat
    Hi CM Dade, thanks for replying.
    "I believe it may result in fleets accidentally being left on the Sector Map."  If you're right about that, but it could be solved with one or more options:
      -Changing the color of the fleet in the right panel (See image).
      -Changing the color of the fleet (See image).
      -With a confirmation by the user.

Fleet color changes should be seen only by the user (so others don't know   ). When the fleet arrives, it changes to its normal color.

• cderalow
    cderalow
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2015 Posts: 268
    no need.  there's already an indication that the fleet isn't docked.  That's on the user at that point.
  • Ariel_Alejandro3
    Ariel_Alejandro3
    Potential Threat
    cderalow said:
    no need.  there's already an indication that the fleet isn't docked.  That's on the user at that point.
    Hi Cderalow, nobody will get mad if this control is in place, whoever uses it is to use it.

CM Dade Murphy: If the fleet is on the planet, can it use distortion? It would be very good.
  • Ariel_Alejandro3
    Ariel_Alejandro3
    Potential Threat
    Please, we urgently need this new button.
  • Alex Videoman
    Alex Videoman
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2019 Posts: 224

Why collect res when you buy it from the store now?

• Ariel_Alejandro3
    Ariel_Alejandro3
    Potential Threat

Because I use the points for the BP and boxes.
  • Zero Calling Elite
    Zero Calling Elite
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,594
    edited 11 Dec 2019, 2:07PM

Because I use the points for the BP and boxes.
    You need to prioritise resource claiming over anything else. Can't do stuff without resources.
    Zᴇʀᴏ Cᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ɪs ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ. Sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɪɴ VEGA Cᴏɴғʟɪᴄᴛ!

• Ariel_Alejandro3
    Ariel_Alejandro3
    Potential Threat
    Also, if you find this control useless, do not use it.

Ademas, al que le parezca inútil este control, que no lo use.
  • Kifty
    Kifty
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 149

Kix won’t add things the majority of the playerbase say would be useful. For example coin confirmation button. So I really don’t see them adding something that only you seem to want.

Kixlie, Dixeye and other fun things to call the worst devs I've encountered.
  • Ariel_Alejandro3
    Ariel_Alejandro3
    Potential Threat
    Many people will find it useless and others not. I have talked to users and it seems good. If it doesn't cost Kix anything to do it, let them do it.

A mucha gente le va parecer inutil y a otras no. Yo he hablado con usuarios y les parece bien. Si no les cuesta nada a Kix hacerlo, que lo hagan.

• Zero Calling Elite
    Zero Calling Elite
    It seems good for only a minority of the players, and every new feature added will cost KIX time and money, so there are no exceptions.

• Kifty
    Kifty
    Minor Nuisance

It does cost them time to develop it. And they don’t seem capable of doing much developing that isn’t just pumping out month after month of somewhat buggy ships.

• PhantomRanger
    PhantomRanger
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 270
    I like this idea,
    however making this would take some resources from kixeye.
    you can try making a program that tinkers with the games api to click the RTB button and return to its previous destination 
  • Ariel_Alejandro3
    Ariel_Alejandro3
    Potential Threat
    I like this idea,
    you can try making a program that tinkers with the games api to click the RTB button and return to its previous destination 
    Yes, I think it would help a lot, since, after attacking a fleet, you collect the resources and send them to the base (and they would come back alone), so you can attack again. When you're done, you have your freighters ready to pick up the refills again.

In many threads I have read that the active users are going down, I think that if we start adding these improvements we would be preventing them from being fenced.

Si, yo creo que ayudaría mucho, ya que , después de atacar una flota, recojes los recursos y los envías a la base(y volverían solos ), así podes atacar nuevamente. Cuando termines ya tenes tus cargueros listos para recojer los recueros nuevamente.

En muchos hilos he leído que esta bajando los usuarios activos, creo que si comenzamos a sumar estas mejoras estaríamos previniendo que se vallan. 
  • Zero Calling Elite
    Zero Calling Elite
    I like this idea,
    Yes, I think it would help a lot, since, after attacking a fleet, you collect the resources and send them to the base (and they would come back alone), so you can attack again. When you're done, you have your freighters ready to pick up the refills again.

In many threads I have read that the active users are going down, I think that if we start adding these improvements we would be preventing them from being fenced. 
    These improvements are not what the player base needs. Just look at how much stuff we have to obtain.

• Ariel_Alejandro3
    Ariel_Alejandro3
    Potential Threat
    Zero Calling Elite, don't be negative and pessimistic. If it is an improvement for the game, welcome.  :*
    We all try to help, either with money or with ideas.

Zero Calling Elite, no seas negativo y pesimista. Si es una mejora para el juego, bienvenido sea. 
    Todos tratamos de ayudar, ya sea con dinero o con ideas.
  • Kifty
    Kifty
    Minor Nuisance

There are a whole pile of other more nessesary changes to make before this. Kixeye are going crazy on the farming. In umbra season you needed to do mk3-5 and got fragments along the way. Now you need to do mk2-6 and all the fragments separately, and the fragments are light enough you can use them and have far superior stats. Kixeye just refuse to acknowledge this at all and at this point I’m getting very close to just throwing in the towel and only logging in to talk to my alliance.

• Kifty
    Kifty
    Minor Nuisance

So yes I called them a few things because they refuse to acknowledge any criticism then when you complain that they don’t do this, they say to be more constructive. How more flipping constructive can you be than saying exactly what you think is wrong and giving an example of when you thought it was better.

• Kifty
    Kifty
    Minor Nuisance

Dade told me off for being negative a few months ago. So I’m not aloud to not like what kix are doing? Sounds a bit like a dictatorship to me.

• Alex Videoman
    Alex Videoman
    Minor Nuisance

@Kifty said:
    Dade told me off for being negative a few months ago. So I’m not aloud to not like what kix are doing? Sounds a bit like a dictatorship to me.

Cant have their buisness hurt cause you pointed out the flaws. You make games for money not fun unfortunently

• Alex Videoman
    Alex Videoman
    Minor Nuisance

I dont get it. Ive played since 2013 and not once had a problem collecting res manually. Its so easy now they drop 50 milllion! Instead of 2 million or 14 million on the highest vega elite. We need kix to fix the rps system not worry about laziness of. Doing one click back to your base and back into the sector.

• Ariel_Alejandro3
    Ariel_Alejandro3
    Potential Threat

I dont get it. Ive played since 2013 and not once had a problem collecting res manually. Its so easy now they drop 50 milllion! Instead of 2 million or 14 million on the highest vega elite. We need kix to fix the rps system not worry about laziness of. Doing one click back to your base and back into the sector.

Alex Videoman, as I told others, if you are not going to use it, do not comment, there are users that will be useful.  :* 

• Kifty
    Kifty
    Minor Nuisance
    You really dont seem to understand kixeye, do you? They dont give a flying F what you want. Only thing that matters to them is coins. They might add it with a per use coin cost like blitz, and of course there wouldn't be a confirmation to prevent misclicks because thats too hard to make apparently....

Funny how that last thing is the kind of thing they put in an april fools post, it really shows you how little they care.