Gold buying Issue

The Wolf Men
The Wolf Men
Greenhorn
Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 19
hello all I want a request my account never used gold because my country doesn't have the credit card yet but when some of my friends try to purchase gold from my account this what happen pls help me out I even can't send a ticket because I never cost the 50 gold in the game :(
  • Darkshadows2069
    Darkshadows2069
    WC Mod
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 1,551
    You will need to contact Xsolla to find out why you are not able to purchase gold.

Xsolla's  web site : https://help.xsolla.com/

Community Rules: <CLICK HERE>
    Submit a Support Ticket:  <CLICK HERE>
  • Delha
    Delha
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 3
    I have bought gold and it hasn't shown up on the game, I have the receipt for payment but no gold what is going on. I went to support and was told I haven't spent $50 which I have overtime so why has that not been recognised.
  • Darkshadows2069
    Darkshadows2069
    WC Mod
    First,  Having others get on your account is against the TOS, I would highly recommend not allowing it to happen again.  Second. That would be an Xsolla issue  most likely blocking the transaction because it is coming from another source/location. There are other options for payments through Xsolla  you may want to try them.

The Wolf Men said:
    hello all I want a request my account never used gold because my country doesn't have the credit card yet but when some of my friends try to purchase gold from my account this what happen pls help me out I even can't send a ticket because I never cost the 50 gold in the game :(

• Darkshadows2069
    Darkshadows2069
    WC Mod
    Delha, 

It can take a little bit some times for the gold to show up.  How did you but it. Was it through Facebook or through kixeye.com
    As far as your support you can get ahold of one of the mods to help you get your support enable if you have spent more then the $50 USD. 

Delha said:
    I have bought gold and it hasn't shown up on the game, I have the receipt for payment but no gold what is going on. I went to support and was told I haven't spent $50 which I have overtime so why has that not been recognised.