bounty

Arctic madness
Arctic madness
Minor Nuisance
Joined Apr 2011 Posts: 296
so my first time doing the bounty went to start and I pick the base to start and the same base I went to hit their alliance is smashing my low level base and I am hitting within my range I am done lol keep this bounty till you fix the base level attacks
  • Arctic madness
    Arctic madness
    Minor Nuisance
    woohoo got a 3 and half hour bubble with a full smashed base and the turrets take 8 hours to repair and 2and half hour repair  on gorgons
  • Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Ser_Gregor_Clegane
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 3,474
    So you're a L94 pirate who bought a couple of Gorgons.. Well, you should've done your research before jumping in with both feet.
    You're now in for a 4-day world of hurt, may as well keep your Gorgons docked. They won't save your base, it's been shown.
    Yes, it's all very enticing, earn Bounty to get prizes (oh, no T7 turret tech, yay, how awesome is that?) but the catch is you've got to keep the stuff--& there are some who are VERY, VERY good at taking it from you.

If you don't know about a new event type, do your homework....! (Personally, not a fan of Bounty, especially when the prizes are becoming a bad joke IMO--worthless skins, among other things, & things that weren't included)

I specialize in wife removal, crushing heads & other forms of violence, like roasting faces, or cutting horses in two with a single swing of my sword
    I fear nothing, your pixels are dust compared to my physical might (8'0", 420lb)
  • Fredgert2
    Fredgert2
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2017 Posts: 86
    edited 30 Aug 2019, 3:44PM
    If I'd known that there was only 1 repair queue this time, I would not have started

My bad - 2nd repair q changed name is all
  • dog7456
    dog7456
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 56
    this bounty bs all high lvl player get bully the lowers
  • Arctic madness
    Arctic madness
    Minor Nuisance
    I love how the high level players say it is much easier they must have weak fleets that is some lame excuse when the low level players can't hit back especially when alliance members hound you hahah keep it up low level players will leave
  • kixeyeuser_1388206204979_100007110362324
    kixeyeuser_1388206204979_100007110362324
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 113
    I think there should be a limit so that the high level players can't hit ones that is so much lower than they are! As it is, this is TOTALLY unfair! 
  • dan.duffield.5
    dan.duffield.5
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 8
    I think there should be a limit so that the high level players can't hit ones that is so much lower than they are! As it is, this is TOTALLY unfair! 
    Are you serious when I started playing level 40 and up was fair game then they moved it to level 50 and now they have it at level 80. When the launcher fleets came out the little guys were smashing the bigger ones and saying level does not mean anything anymore and guess what it does not. During this bounty I have hit level 130 bases and there were bases almost 30 levels lower that totaly killed my fleet and I did not even get close. Maybe just maybe you need to concentrate on what to get and get some help from people who know how to play this game better then you do. Oh yeah and quit your ****

• DiZZyasaDucK
    DiZZyasaDucK
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 10
    I still dont know why they dont go back to the old system, PvP, five above, or five below, it was fair, and no one complained as much then !!!
    The First DiZZy. 
  • TomBrooklyn
    TomBrooklyn
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 2,750
    edited 29 Sep 2019, 7:15AM
    If you strategize well, you can do well.     Even if you do nothing, you can earn something.   It's like manna from heaven.

+++
    PS: The thread title says nothing about Objecting to PvP Levels

• michael21
    michael21
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 25
    When are you going to fix bounty so that after it is over bases are all fix or the bubble stays till it is fix bounty bubble last 3 hours base repairs take up to 11 hours use a brain and fix this