Ben--1
Potential Threat
Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 73
Is Attacklog still broke or dont it work when knowing hack has hit bases
  • Darkshadows2069
    Darkshadows2069
    WC Mod
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 1,427
    If you are just getting the spinning wheel when you open it..  quick fix. ...    go hit 15-20 pvp bases. do not open that attack log till you have completed that. once you have, open your attack log and it should be fixed.

Community Rules: <CLICK HERE>
    Submit a Support Ticket:  <CLICK HERE>
  • smallsteps
    smallsteps
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2019 Posts: 180
    If you are just getting the spinning wheel when you open it..  quick fix. ...    go hit 15-20 pvp bases. do not open that attack log till you have completed that. once you have, open your attack log and it should be fixed.

Really this is a quick fix,to go and hit that many bases for something that should be fixed properly but is swept under the rug like so many other things in the game.Unbelievable.
  • Darkshadows2069
    Darkshadows2069
    WC Mod
    That is a very quick fix as it does not matter what lvl base you hit as long as it is around that many.  Now the alternative is to put in a ticket.

Really this is a quick fix,to go and hit that many bases for something that should be fixed properly but is swept under the rug like so many other things in the game.Unbelievable.

• kixeyeuser_944157068_22437_7732112
    kixeyeuser_944157068_22437_7732112
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 7
    I hit 20 bases but did not bubbled them and the attack log still wont open . do i have to bubble the 20 bases ?
  • Darkshadows2069
    Darkshadows2069
    WC Mod
    edited 27 Aug 2019, 7:44PM
    Did you open your attack log any time during the 20 hits?  If so,  You will need to do it again. and not open your attack log.

Note:  They have to be PVP bases not the PVE bases.. 

• kixeyeuser_944157068_22437_7732112
    kixeyeuser_944157068_22437_7732112
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 7
    i never open attack log during the 20 hits and were all pvp bases

• KennDo
    KennDo
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 29
    If you check community support, you will see that the attack log has been broken for years.   The solution for this is not to complain to Kixeye, but to do what other players have done and just continue attacking other players bases until the attack log manages to get past the data blockage it is currently experiencing.   Other say if you attack 4 or 5 players and then you relocate, this will clear it up.  All I know is complaining here about it will only get you the same answer that the 1000's of other players have already replied to in community support. 
  • Ben--1
    Ben--1
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 73
    i know about that 5-10 hit base its old  this probs is bit strange i can click on bases and see attacklog fore that base if I has hit it but cant see attacklog proper way after 1 hack idiot hit my base so much glich and fckups even after over 8years playing allways same bs answer bla bla bla cleare cases files insted thos runs game fix there dam **** being admin on few danish game sites never had or seeing as much bs as kix warcommander to much new usless **** being put on it every month insed fix old isues so really why having all thos maintances if its not to fix stuff not working and kix wonder why only 15k-22k players left and not 100k 200k as when I started

• smallsteps
    smallsteps
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2019 Posts: 180
    That is a very quick fix as it does not matter what lvl base you hit as long as it is around that many.  Now the alternative is to put in a ticket.

Ok DS but why not just fix it to function as intended.By doing this would save the players affected by it valuable time to do other more important things.I just dont understand why we have to always jump thru 20 hoops in order for things to work properly with this game? I cant speak for everyone but my time is more valuable than that.